Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
A thank you note, >

A thank you note,

A thank you note,

Old 12-20-2010, 04:48 PM

The blessing for you is that Natalie will be with you for Christmas and you know she is in good hands with you.

It is hard to watch our children when they make bad choices. We have to stand by and hope they see the light, there is nothing we can do but pray and turn it over to God and get out of His way.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:57 PM

Riversong, I am so glad to hear things are better for you. Your beautiful work has graced many thankful homes. Having walked in your shoes and still trying to recover financially, I truly understand. My blessing has been seeing my GGD growing up to be a beautiful and bright little girl. Her mommy is still in school and DETERMINED to complete her education. Things are still not totally good, but sometimes the small milestones are enough to keep us going.

God Bless You for caring and supporting your little Natalie. It is so hard to know when to back off and when to put your foot down. We will continue to pray for God's grace and peace in your lives.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:11 PM

Thanks for sharing the "behind the scenes" in your family with us, and thanks especially for your contributions to this Forum for the rest of us during difficult times. Most of us can relate to stifes in families, and while it is easy to look bck to see what should have been done and when, we must determine, often on a day-to-day basis what to do and do our best for everyone at the moment. You blessed us all with your sharing. We wish you well.