Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Topic list >

Topic list

Topic list

Old 04-11-2011, 07:56 AM
RDM

If it is to uplift someone I may look to see what others have said in how the tone was set, otherwise go with my gut and just say it.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

depends on the topic...generally if there are already 3+ pages of replies, I just read the first one and move on....
Old 04-11-2011, 08:20 AM

Double Ditto
Old 04-11-2011, 08:23 AM

I reply right away then read others.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:24 AM

I always reply right away. I guess I don't want anyone's answer to influence me.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:25 AM

I tried to post a question on here yesterday but so far it hasn't showed up. Wondering why. I used Create new topic.
What I wanted to know is I have a lot of blue toile fabric and I can't seem to find a pattern to use the toile. It is gorgeous fabric. Any ideas??? For some reason by the time I get these, there are already 5-11 pages so I don't bother to reply. Jan
Old 04-11-2011, 10:24 AM

I never read other people's posts because I only like to look at My posts and have people see My avatar (aren't I fresh and crisp in that great head shot?! :) ) and it is hard to click through all those pages since the website is so slow now and I am only on the forum because my sewing machine is acting up and my toddlers are in the bathtub and I am tired of doing real work so short of getting an opinion column in the local newspaper this forum is the best I can do because nobody else (DH DD DS MIL YFI ETC and various other relatives I don't know who they are in initials) will listen to me and they won't let me on the comedy channel either. But I am learning from history because the Roman forum was in its lesser days a place for locals to be grazing their sheep and cows, so...

That said, let's all cheer up and have a laugh at ourselves and a hug, huh?

We are, for better or worse, what makes this site so much fun to visit and share our professional and personal joys and tribulations, happily contradict each other while we respect the craft of quilting.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:31 AM
MTS
Banned

Originally Posted by mshawii
I tried to post a question on here yesterday but so far it hasn't showed up. Wondering why. I used Create new topic.
What I wanted to know is I have a lot of blue toile fabric and I can't seem to find a pattern to use the toile. It is gorgeous fabric. Any ideas??? For some reason by the time I get these, there are already 5-11 pages so I don't bother to reply. Jan
Here's your post: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-115086-1.htm with some replies.

Your posts/topics can be located by clicking on "My Posts" or "My Topics" up above.

And that, ladies, pretty much sums it all up.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:55 AM

Well some of us are new to the board so we might not know if a subject has been discussed. But before I respond to something, I try to read what everyone else have said on the subject so I don't repeat myself.So I don't repeat myself.lol.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:04 AM

I do a little of each. Sometimes I have noticed that by the time I have finished and sent my response, someone else has already posted what I was saying. LOL I have also been guilty of asking the same question that has already been answered just because I was skimming and didn't catch it. I am always amazed at the amount of tact on this forumn, someone usually nicely posts that it has been answered and lets me know where. Thank you to all of you that do that!