Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ugly fabric adoption thread >

Ugly fabric adoption thread

Ugly fabric adoption thread

Old 05-30-2009, 12:30 PM

Me in any short shorts or a bikini would bring hilarity or nausea to all that view it reguardless of the fabric used.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
guess they were right...hmmm, wonder who the 'model', was...well, we've heard from one guy...not him, lol!
nobody I know...never seen that face before...tee hee hee![/color] :lol:
U R incorrigible. rofl - now I have to clean my monitor.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Power Poster

AND....I wanna see pictures of it..whatever "it" turns out to be...a cap, a shirt..bikini....whatever!!! I'll even pay you for them! :lol: :shock:
Old 05-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
guess they were right...hmmm, wonder who the 'model', was...well, we've heard from one guy...not him, lol!
nobody I know...never seen that face before...tee hee hee![/color] :lol:
U R incorrigible. rofl - now I have to clean my monitor.
well, I thought it looked familiar at first, like a guy I know, but no,
nose is shorter, LOLLOLOLOLOLOL...can't breathe...it just keeps rolling...
rolling, rolling, rolling,
oh, my tummy is swollen... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Power Poster

[quote=sandpat]AND....I wanna see pictures of it..whatever "it" turns out to be...a cap, a shirt..bikini....whatever!!! I'll even pay you for them! :lol: :shock: [/quote

Patti's right....we ALL want to see pictures...
with you in it!!!:P
hmmm...we could do another poll...lol...like Patches and Flirt* !!!! :XD::
Old 05-30-2009, 06:14 PM

If you seriously want a peice of this fabric PM me and I will go over to the store and see what I can get. I will be happy to send you some and see what you can do with it.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kwhite
If you seriously want a peice of this fabric PM me and I will go over to the store and see what I can get. I will be happy to send you some and see what you can do with it.
Uh oh. I think you're gonna be surprised by the response you get! LOL. I'm not sure you have that much, unless you bought the whole bolt! And don't forget, I'm first in line! I'll swap. What color do you prefer?

I love you guys. You are soooooooo funny!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 PM

I love yellow. How much do you want?
Old 05-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Uh oh. I think you're gonna be surprised by the response you get! LOL. I'm not sure you have that much, unless you bought the whole bolt! And don't forget, I'm first in line! I'll swap. What color do you prefer?

I love you guys. You are soooooooo funny!
gaigai....having worked as a cna, and in medical records...been a few years...learned that medical personnel can be quite earthy...bc of the barriers that come down btwn patients and caretaker...
had a mole excised on my shin...and it hurt like he double hockey sticks...don't mind saying hell, just like writing that...LOL
but, doc knew how much shot hurt, and I was nervous...DD was in there with me,...and to distract me...he told dirty jokes, to me, while cutting this thing off!!!
I am soooo blonde....how blonde are you?
I am so blonde, after bout busting a gut at him....when we went in the bathroom, had to ask my daughter, what??? i didn't get it???? :roll: :lol:
Old 05-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Banned

[quote=quiltncrazy][quote=gaigai]
I am soooo blonde....[i]how blonde are you?

Hi q&c, well, I deliberately let the "Buxom Blonde" ICU nurse comment pass 'cause I'd have to admit that I'm auburn, not blonde, and that I'm as "buttsom" as I am buxom, if you get my drift. Hey, I'm an old lady! I'm a boomer! LOL.

But yeah, you know how nurse humor is. Actually you sound like my mom. We always have to explain dirty jokes to her. My favorite is...(OMG she's gonna kill me for putting this online, but I SWEAR it's true)....I told her a joke where the punchline was something about "tuna fish". She didn't get it. When I tried to explain that the joke is that "supposedly" it refers to "women" (I'm trying to be clean here), my mom's CLASSIC response was "Oh no! It can't! Your father HATES tunafish!" Needless to say, SHE IS NEVER GOING TO LIVE THAT ONE DOWN!