Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Vintage Fabrics - Two Thumbs up >

Vintage Fabrics - Two Thumbs up

Vintage Fabrics - Two Thumbs up

Old 06-23-2012, 01:26 PM

Default Vintage Fabrics - Two Thumbs up

Hi all. I won a promotional $10 FabShopHop from Vintage Fabrics in California. Decided a good way to put the $10 to use was purchasing a Moda charm pack. They had some other promotions going on, believe it was 15% off any fabric and another 10% off the entire order. Wednesday, late afternoon CA time, I called to clarify, also wanted to specifically know their shipping rates and policies. Spoke with a real pleasant lady (believe her name was Linda). The GC was honored with no problem, as were any other promotions. She assured me she'd get my order right out. Well to my surprise Friday a.m. it was at the post office. They had charged me only $2.97 first class postage for two charm packs and a pattern. So kudos to Vintage Fabrics and also the USPO. Recently I waited for three weeks for the USPO to get a catalog from Rochester NY to central NY. Could have walked it there and back in that time.

So are these shops hoping you'll spend time and extra $$ in their shops when they give out small GCs......you bet. But in the spirit of fun and to reciprocate a bit, I have no problem.
Old 06-23-2012, 03:27 PM

Thank you for taking your time to inform us. I prefer to give my money to those who provide good service and good quality fabric!
Old 06-23-2012, 03:59 PM

Do you have a website for this place??
Old 06-24-2012, 08:09 AM

Forgive my feeble, menopausal mind. The place is Tranquility Quilts. Here I am, giving kudos to a place that probably doesn't exist. I am an idiot. Nevertheless: http://www.tranquilityquilts.com. Maybe I have a lint buildup in my brain?