Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: What did you do this weekend??

Tended grand puppy, laundry, family dinner on Sunday with Mom who is 91, 22 yr old son, and daughter, SIL, 2 grandboys 5mo and 2yr, delightful! Not much sewing but family first.

Quote Originally Posted by Taughtby Grandma
    I made a baby quilt and did my daughter's and our taxes. Hurray they're done!!! And we didn't have to pay!!!!
    You mean pay MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by craftymatt2
    I cleaned the basement, had to throw out some stuff, told my kids to come and get what belongs to them OR on garbage day it goes. I finally got my sewing machine back from the maintenance dr. Soooo now I can sew till my heart is content. The basement is my sewing santuary, but when the kids moved out they're stuff did not go with them.
    Funny how that works, huh?

I spent my week-end caring for my 15 month old gd and her mom. They both had a lower intestine virus. My poor baby went through a whole small box of diapers. She just laid on me quietly, so sick. Mom was okay, she coped with it.
    Prayers on the Wind
    Wendy

I hope I don't see any more poop for a long time.

Blog Entries
    ahhh Wendy nothing sadder then sick babies, glad both mom & baby are feeling better. I have had a lung infection for almost 3 weeks now. I have a breathing machine that i have to stay on most of the day but just the last few days I can actually feel this stronger dose of antinotics starting to kick in. Left really good to get up and get a few thing done today but boy the energy level is way down. I have done some hand work since taking sick but most days just didn't feel like doing anything...don't wish this on anyone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4