Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: What small quilt projects are you working on today?

Quote Originally Posted by deedum
    I am finishing the binding on my lap quilt,kinda out of my box, so I am just now getting around to finishing it! Also, working on a two hour tulip purse. Thought I would make some for Christmas gifts but now I am wondering!
    The first tulip purse is a bit cranky - but they do get easier! I can whip one out in about an hour now!!!!

I took a break today from my 6 (yes, you read that right!!) quilt projects I've been working on and need to have done by Nov. when we go to CA to see family (they're gifts). I have 3 3/4 done and I decided to work on something small today. Several years ago a dear friend of mine (a quilter) died of cancer and her daughter gave me a block that her mother had finished just before she passed away. It's an applique angel on a 12" block. I've just kept it with some other blocks and never knew what I wanted to do with it so today I got it out and finished making a small wall hanging for my sewing room. I hated to cut it in any way because I didn't want to throw any of it away because my friend had made it, but now that it's done I'm glad my angel will be with me in my room :) I think Francine would like it.

Agreed, the tuplip purse is a puzzler. I have yet to finish it, but it is still on my list to get finished this month, ok, next month really!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6