Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Where do you buy batting online?

Quote Originally Posted by QKO
    You should be able to use any credit card you have with paypal, without having a paypal account. People do it on our store all the time, from many countries. You don't need a specific paypal card.
    I do not have a credit card. :(

I would have never thought of overstock.com!

QKO
    Quote Originally Posted by Aully
    You should be able to use any credit card you have with paypal, without having a paypal account. People do it on our store all the time, from many countries. You don't need a specific paypal card.
    Debit card? Bank account? You can also set up a paypal account and link it to a bank account. If you don't have any debit or credit cards, or a bank account, you're sorta out of luck when it comes to shopping online, unless you want to send cash through the mail. :shock: :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Aully
    Debit card? Bank account? You can also set up a paypal account and link it to a bank account. If you don't have any debit or credit cards, or a bank account, you're sorta out of luck when it comes to shopping online, unless you want to send cash through the mail. :shock: :shock:
    I only use Paypal, that is why I am limited to where I can shop from. :(

QKO
    I don't know why more stores don't take paypal.

We've never had a problem with it. In fact, Paypal does all our direct credit and debit card processing as well. As merchant services companies go, they're good to deal with and have more reasonable rates and terms than most, and are as secure as anything available.

hi wanted to share,
    batting can be bought in Canada at a great price from our own online store - www.stitchintheditch.com

sign up for the newsletter -- they are sending out a great sale on batting in the next day or so - by newsletter.

they supply all of Canada

forgot to mention they take pay pal and credit cards, and of course anyone who picks up direct can pay cash!
    Know some ladies in Calgary got bolts of Hobbs 80/20 sent to them and were thrilled with the prices.
    I am going to get the bamboo - been waiting for that.
    if you need information - you can mail them at
    [email protected]

I found a seller on Ebay who sells full roles of warm and natural batting at a very good price. I was bored a few weeks ago and looked at all the post for batting. Dang think is I didn't take the time to mark the cheapest price!It was just one of those days not thinking strait

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4