Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
White Daisy Fabrics?????? >

White Daisy Fabrics??????

White Daisy Fabrics??????

Old 01-05-2009, 04:30 PM

That's beautiful!!!

Sorry Bev, haven't seen any.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:17 PM

thank you everyone! didn't intend to steal thunder. it was the only picture i had of the fabric.

Bev, if you can't find it and want me to see if my store still has it (they did as of last week, with both size daisies), let me know. we can work something out. seems to me it was $3 a yard or so.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:23 PM

Nice job! How do you plan to quilt it? Looking forward to seeing the end result. TFS.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Power Poster

OMG I LOVE that quilt!! The fabric is absolutely perfect too!
Old 01-05-2009, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by marty_mo
Nice job! How do you plan to quilt it? Looking forward to seeing the end result. TFS.
it's just about done in the picture here. i used the even feed and basically followed the pattern of the diagonals. then i free-motioned around the white squares and a heart medallion in the center. just have the borders to do today!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:11 AM

Bev, I haven't been looking for daisy's in particular, so I can't help you there. Good luck finding some.

Patti, your quilt for your Mother is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Izy
Bev, I am glad you asked about daisy fabric, cos we got to see the beautiful quilt that :D :D :D
yeah. pretty cool huh? i get my answer AND we get a pleasant surprise....
Old 01-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Bev, I haven't been looking for daisy's in particular, so I can't help you there. Good luck finding some.

Patti, your quilt for your Mother is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
that's ok hun.... i found quite a few online IF I can't find any here in town :D
Old 01-10-2009, 10:50 AM

Your quilt is absolutely beautiful and I am most intrigued by the photo that is sort of shaded into the one block and the working on the other blocks. What a treasure. I made a quilt for my 11 year old granddaughter. Our son was killed in a car accident when she was only 14 months old so she could not remember him so I made her a memory quilt with pictures of him from baby to just a few days before he died. On the back I put her most recent picture and his picture in his Army uniform next to it on the label with the words "I will always be your Guardian Angel". I put 2- 9" square pockets on the back, one for her to put a journal in to write things in that people tell her about her daddy and the other to write notes to him. I put long ties in it so that at night when she goes to bed she can say a prayer for him and tie a knot in one of the ties.
She will not let it out of her sight and her half-siblings are not allowed to touch it.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by dlf0122quilting
Your quilt is absolutely beautiful and I am most intrigued by the photo that is sort of shaded into the one block and the working on the other blocks. What a treasure. I made a quilt for my 11 year old granddaughter. Our son was killed in a car accident when she was only 14 months old so she could not remember him so I made her a memory quilt with pictures of him from baby to just a few days before he died. On the back I put her most recent picture and his picture in his Army uniform next to it on the label with the words "I will always be your Guardian Angel". I put 2- 9" square pockets on the back, one for her to put a journal in to write things in that people tell her about her daddy and the other to write notes to him. I put long ties in it so that at night when she goes to bed she can say a prayer for him and tie a knot in one of the ties.
She will not let it out of her sight and her half-siblings are not allowed to touch it.
What a beautiful thoughtful thing to do for your granddaughter, know she will treasure it, brought tears to my eyes.

Patty, love your moms quilt, are the sayings purchased or did you do them somehow? :D