Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Wonky Quilt >

Wonky Quilt

Wonky Quilt

Old 01-09-2012, 11:39 AM

LOL, better slow down or you might end up with 12 quilts! Love the black and yellow! Very nice.

it just started this month.... I enjoyed making the wonky blocks so i made several more and just did my own...[/QUOTE]
Old 01-09-2012, 11:40 AM

Looks great to me!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:27 PM

It's clear to me that you had a blast doing this - and that's what counts: having fun while quilting!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
I really like your yellow quilt top! Yellow is such a happy colour. Your top looks very fresh and modern. Good job!
I totally agree.....very nice and happy...
Old 01-10-2012, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
I love the quilt and the colors! I am getting from the posts that the pic is of what your quilt will be when the bom finishes..??..Anyways, pretty quilt, and I can't see a thing I would change!! As a matter of fact, I would love to have made one myself!!! Of course it will have to be Green Bay Packers colors for my dh and our ds...and yes, we live smack dab in the middle of Texas, Dallas Cowboy country...my guys are just not right...lol....
hahaha! I live in south central PA and we are all definately Steelers fans in our house! lol
I guess I should have clarified something in my first post... only the first two blocks are part of the BOM. Each month we will be doing a completely different block so when we are finished our quilts will be more of a "sampler". I just had so much fun doing the wonky blocks that I kept going! lol
Old 01-10-2012, 06:21 PM

I like your wonky quilt. I'm doing a bom from crafty that has a block like this. Keep the quilt and just make one wonky square for the bom!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:41 PM

Snoflak, you must be doing the BOM from Craftsy. Lolll, I am also doing it. When I looked at your quilt (i could only see the first row), I thought "She already has the quilt done? How can that be.. How did she get all the blocks, they have not been shown yet!" Lolllllll, then I scrolled down and saw that all the blocks were wonky blocks. I started laughing. You sure got one over on me! It has been so hard to wait for the next set of blocks.... I have been chomping at the bit to get the next blocks. By the way, the way you did your blocks and the colors!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:53 PM

I really like what you did!! I know which BOM your talking about. Don't know why you need to do anything over??? If you don't like it you can send it my way!! I love yellow!
Old 01-11-2012, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by pippi65 View Post
I really like what you did!! I know which BOM your talking about. Don't know why you need to do anything over??? If you don't like it you can send it my way!! I love yellow!

I need to do them over so I have the blocks for the BOM project! lol
Old 01-11-2012, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by SundarKoyal View Post
Snoflak, you must be doing the BOM from Craftsy. Lolll, I am also doing it. When I looked at your quilt (i could only see the first row), I thought "She already has the quilt done? How can that be.. How did she get all the blocks, they have not been shown yet!" Lolllllll, then I scrolled down and saw that all the blocks were wonky blocks. I started laughing. You sure got one over on me! It has been so hard to wait for the next set of blocks.... I have been chomping at the bit to get the next blocks. By the way, the way you did your blocks and the colors!
lol yes, that's the BOM I'm doing! As you can tell, I couldn't wait to do something with those blocks! lol I loved them! Do you use the same screen name here and over at the other site? I use the same so if you get a chance look me up!