Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
yikes...I've lost my... >

yikes...I've lost my...

yikes...I've lost my...

Old 06-17-2011, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
You will find it, just be patient with yourself. I am still trying to figure out where I put Christmas ornaments that I made a long time ago.
Bet you put them in a special place that you wouldn't forget where they were. ;)
Old 06-17-2011, 03:20 AM

Start looking for something else crafty - THEN you'll find it lol. I feel for you. I went crazy looking for something that I thought I had and I could not find it... then I started looking for something else and bam - there was the first thing I was looking for.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:23 AM

I will say a prayer for you to find your little sewing machine.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:43 AM

OMG. We must be related. Last weekend I was embroidering a T-shirt for my grandson, and I have lost my large, rectangular embroidery hoop for my Janome 11000. Since then I have packed literally all of my sewing embroidery stuff to take to MI, and it is NOWHERE to be found. It is making me absolutely nuts!! We are leaving for MI tomorrow morning, and I'm afraid I will have to order another one when I get up there. And, I'm afraid it will be big $$"s. I sure hope you find your machine soon!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 03:53 AM

Sometimes I feel I should have a list taped to the kitchen wall of things I know I have but are not where I remember them to be! LOL Good luck in your search. I'm sure it will turn up safe and sound.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:53 AM

A friend of mine who is a court reporter once left her court reporting machine in the courthouse parking lot! Fortunately, someone from the courthouse called her! I bet it is in one of your friends' trunk. I'd call around. Good luck!!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:54 AM

I've got my fingers crossed for you. Could you hurry and find it....its hard to type....
Old 06-17-2011, 05:05 AM

Last time we moved (twenty odd years past) somebody put our typewriter in the den closet, somebody else set the boxes of Christmas decorations in front of it, and from February until December, nobody saw it. Only time it was used was tax season, Don does our taxes himself, and likes the typewriter to fill out the forms, the characters fit the spaces perfectly. Such a celebration when it was time to decorate!! Your sewing machine is in some such place, seemed perfectly reasonable at the time, I am sure. piecefully, the old one
Old 06-17-2011, 05:05 AM

With out fail some day while un-boxing things you'll stub your toe on it or some one put it inside a box of fabric to prevent it getting lost or damaged But in the mean time call your helper elves to see if they seen it or if it was put into one of their auto's Right now I'm looking for my 36 inch TV Yep Moving is soooo much fun I can't wait to do it again :lol:
Old 06-17-2011, 05:06 AM

Last time we moved (twenty odd years past) somebody put our typewriter in the den closet, somebody else set the boxes of Christmas decorations in front of it, and from February until December, nobody saw it. Only time it was used was tax season, Don does our taxes himself, and likes the typewriter to fill out the forms, the characters fit the spaces perfectly. Such a celebration when it was time to decorate!! Your sewing machine is in some such place, seemed perfectly reasonable at the time, I am sure. piecefully, the old one