Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Are you having this problem since the site maintenance >

Are you having this problem since the site maintenance

Are you having this problem since the site maintenance

Old 04-03-2011, 04:55 PM

Sometimes it is very slow. Sometimes when the back arrow won't work you have to get out of your emails and restart you computer and then it usually will work. Sometimes when there is an upgrade the bugs aren't all worked out. But restarting your computer can help. Also I'm sure it will take awhile for all the bugs to get fixed.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by angel222
I havent gotten one since tuesday I just wonder if ther is anyone else that didnt get there I hope they fix it soon I miss it very much
I haven't received any replies for about 2 weeks. I miss the notices for each individual subject. I pm'd one of the moderators and was told they are sending out the messages and it must be something on my end. I have tried everything, it is not in my spam folder or anywhere else on my computer.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:40 PM

I did the suggested cleaning out of cookies, etc. on my pc this afternoon and it really did speed things up. Still slower than it used to be but not so excessively so now.

I cleaned out both my Outlook and my Firefox caches. If you haven't done so, it is worth trying. With Firefox, you click On "Tools" then look for the option of "clear recent history" and click on that. In Outlook, it is called "Delete Browsing History" (It is the first option under Tools on my pc).
Old 04-03-2011, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by linhawk
I am having no problem.
I did put the new address in my address book.
Maybe that helped.
I use Safari.
Can someone please post the new address, I probably have it but want to check that I have it down right. Thank you everyone.
Carol
Old 04-03-2011, 06:08 PM

I have been having that exact same problem, then last night after opening a few topics, it started letting me click the back button to get back to the list. Then as I got to the end of the list, it messed up again and I couldn't click back. So far today, it is working okay but I just got on. Sure hope they get the bugs worked out soon. I love the site, but it is very frustrating having all these problems. Hope yours starts to work soon too.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:08 PM

I have been having that exact same problem, then last night after opening a few topics, it started letting me click the back button to get back to the list. Then as I got to the end of the list, it messed up again and I couldn't click back. So far today, it is working okay but I just got on. Sure hope they get the bugs worked out soon. I love the site, but it is very frustrating having all these problems. Hope yours starts to work soon too.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:20 PM

I am finding since the new email address went into affect every time I click my mouse there is a major pause before going to the next site. Sure not as smooth sailing as before. :? :-( :thumbdown:
Old 04-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Power Poster

This site is terrible now. so very slow we all get click crazy thinking it will never go where we want to go. sometimes i click on Main or Pictures and it takes forever to go there too. back button hardly ever works anymore.
i began to think it was my computer or mouse. but evidently it isn't. maybe they are working cheaper on this site now and it shows!! :thumbdown:
Old 04-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Power Poster

This site is terrible now. so very slow we all get click crazy thinking it will never go where we want to go. sometimes i click on Main or Pictures and it takes forever to go there too. back button hardly ever works anymore.
i began to think it was my computer or mouse. but evidently it isn't. maybe they are working cheaper on this site now and it shows!! :thumbdown:
Old 04-03-2011, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sewslow
I use Foxfire, not IE. I open the newsletter, then right click on a subject in list, choose "Open Link in New Tab," continue opening subjects this way in new tabs for about 4 or 5 subjects. Then I read a subject, close that tab, read next, etc. After I've read/closed all those tabs, I open some more, working my way down the list. Works for me and allows me to get back to my sewing machine faster. I've had no problem since maintenance, knock wood.
This is what I do too and it works best for me. I have noticed a lot of double posts. I tried to post the other day and mine got posted twice too. I am sure it will all get worked out eventually. It must be driving the powers that be crazy. We must all have patience till they get it all smoothed out.