Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Your Bucket List..... >

Your Bucket List.....

Your Bucket List.....

Old 10-09-2010, 03:17 PM

LOL...I am trying to finish one tonight...I keep taking breaks to read the board! I wish I had a huge room just for sewing. I am on the living room floor tying the quilt together, my knees, legs and back can only be on the floor for so long.
Originally Posted by Deecee
Heaps - and I could probably get a lot more done if I wasn't sitting here reading the Board all the time.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by carolaug
hmmm....I think I will have the hubby have one of my quilts at my wake...and bury me with it...It will either be my first one or once I get more....one I like at that moment.
a lady at our church had one of her quilts draped over her coffin instead of a spray of flowers. Very fitting, and very touching
Old 10-09-2010, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by doggies mom
hey ,I have a bucket list, but I doubt if Ill ever get it all done. My girls said a no no way to many things on it. Im going on 70 and my girls keep saying nOWAY mom. Id like to try a ride in a hot air baloon, and get myself a 3 wheel bike,and some other things ID LIKE TO DO BUT my girls would scream if i tried. My big thing in quilting was to give each of my girls their big quilts,. They each have them now so now its just the rest of the family that i have to get done.If i LIVE TO 100 MAYBE ILL GET THEM DONE TOO.
Take that balloon ride it is awesome, so peaceful as you float along. and the 3 wheel bike is a hoot, easy rider you can be. Just rent a bike for the day. tell the girls after you have checked them of your bucket list. what can they say then, Oh and take lots of pictures so you can look back on the fantastic time you had.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:28 PM

What's a PDA? God is so good!
Old 10-09-2010, 04:23 PM

That sounds so much nicer than flowers that die...would love to have a beautiful quilt placed on top...
Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
hmmm....I think I will have the hubby have one of my quilts at my wake...and bury me with it...It will either be my first one or once I get more....one I like at that moment.
a lady at our church had one of her quilts draped over her coffin instead of a spray of flowers. Very fitting, and very touching
Old 10-09-2010, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Deecee
Heaps - and I could probably get a lot more done if I wasn't sitting here reading the Board all the time.
Amen to that, sister!
Old 10-09-2010, 05:34 PM

That question is making me dizzy !!!!! I can't think my head is to crowded with all the ideas running through it !!!!! Goodnite all ...got to go to bed and recover from all those quilts I want to do running through my head !!!! Good question !!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 05:52 PM

My dad has been scheduled for several balloon rides...canceled due to wind, Its the only thing thing on his bucket list...hoping something next week now...tomorrow's flight was canceled. I start my new job monday so I will miss it if they reschedule during the week ; ( I really, really hope he does go this week...my Mom has been to ill to be able to go with him.
Originally Posted by littleone
hey ,I have a bucket list, but I doubt if Ill ever get it all done. My girls said a no no way to many things on it. Im going on 70 and my girls keep saying nOWAY mom. Id like to try a ride in a hot air baloon, and get myself a 3 wheel bike,and some other things ID LIKE TO DO BUT my girls would scream if i tried. My big thing in quilting was to give each of my girls their big quilts,. They each have them now so now its just the rest of the family that i have to get done.If i LIVE TO 100 MAYBE ILL GET THEM DONE TOO.
Take that balloon ride it is awesome, so peaceful as you float along. and the 3 wheel bike is a hoot, easy rider you can be. Just rent a bike for the day. tell the girls after you have checked them of your bucket list. what can they say then, Oh and take lots of pictures so you can look back on the fantastic time you had.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:26 PM

Have a list I work from but making a Baltimore Album is what my heart wants to do.....someday.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:10 AM

PS...go on the balloon ride and the three wheeler!!! you only live once and you can not take your money with you!! You make and earned your money....spend it on yourselves and enjoy!!! I need to start a bucket list.
My dad has been scheduled for several balloon rides...canceled due to wind, Its the only thing thing on his bucket list...hoping something next week now...tomorrow's flight was canceled. I start my new job monday so I will miss it if they reschedule during the week ; ( I really, really hope he does go this week...my Mom has been to ill to be able to go with him.
Originally Posted by littleone