Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... "   September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap >

***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap

***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP/ WE ARE FULL***'A Black & White Affair.. With a twist of Grey... " September 2011 - 10.5 Layer cake Swap

Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by SheriR
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Hey now-No pickin on your Hostess!!!! ( or IM gonna send ya crap fabric!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Im takin time for me ( if that what you call it- cleaning house, canning Jams & jellies, clearing out closets -cuz I NEED MORE ROOM!)

I had to wait for aaaaaaaaaaall the swaps to come in, plus Im cutting a few sets for some of you guys too... Geez, cant a gal get a break around here.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are ya'll lost without me harassing ya'll ???? Oh yea, I haaaaaaaad to do the shop hop Friday and Saturday..

LOL

Do people send crap fabric????
So far I have yet to see fabric WITH crap on it... :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: but i have furbabys, it can be arranged..

oh yea and today was my very first Quilt Guild meeting... I had the feeling that I needed very deep pockets- they wanted Fqs/fabrics for this, doll quilts for that, monetary donations for something else, WE even had to pay for chances to win door prizes ( yea I did win too!!) BUT......

upside was, i won a door prize: Quiltmaker magazine, had it signed by tonight's guest speaker who is actually published in the mag I won.. :mrgreen:
Old 09-20-2011, 08:32 PM

Sooo funny lol
Old 09-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Take time for YOU Luv, you do plenty for us! I wish there were a quilt guild around here, I'd love to get envolved...IF I had the time!!
:-D :-)
Old 09-20-2011, 10:05 PM

So can we expect jams and jellies from the Secret Santa :?: :?: :?:

Glad you had fun at the swap hop and the guild meeting.

Of course, we are your "real" guild :XD: :XD: :XD:

Who could ask for anything more = fun, friends, harassing and FABRIC all rolled into one group :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

As for crap fabric - Colors Representing Another Planet -

No one would DARE send anything to upset our fearless leader :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Old 09-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Hey now-No pickin on your Hostess!!!! ( or IM gonna send ya crap fabric!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )
Im takin time for me ( if that what you call it- cleaning house, canning Jams & jellies, clearing out closets -cuz I NEED MORE ROOM!)

I had to wait for aaaaaaaaaaall the swaps to come in, plus Im cutting a few sets for some of you guys too... Geez, cant a gal get a break around here.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Are ya'll lost without me harassing ya'll ???? Oh yea, I haaaaaaaad to do the shop hop Friday and Saturday..
Time for shop hop and guild- good :thumbup:
Time for house work- bummer :thumbdown: LOL

You know that most of us just collect the fabrics , not like we "need" it to get a project done right away :wink: LOL
Old 09-21-2011, 04:11 AM

Ppfftt...time for yourself. But we NEED those fabrics to curb our cravings. Some of us have an addiction and are starting to suffer from withdrawals.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa
Ppfftt...time for yourself. But we NEED those fabrics to curb our cravings. Some of us have an addiction and are starting to suffer from withdrawals.
I agree 1001% :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Some of us ARE NOT just sitting around munching CHOCOLATE
to keep our DH from finding.

So let's get some SWAPPING done :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 09-21-2011, 11:16 AM

I'm taking today off from any quilting. In a few minutes I will be going to the Library and help set up for our guilds quilt show that starts tomorrow morning. Will also be working at the show on the Welcome table for a couple of hours. This is the Saline County Quilters Guild and the show is at the Benton AR Library Thursday-Saturday till 3:30. Can't wait to see the beautiful quilts that I will be setting up this afternoon.

Anyone who lives in Arkansas and can come is welcome.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:59 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Note from hostess-

6 out of the FIRST 13 bags swapped are being returned unswapped

Selvages were not cut away
Squares Are not at least 10.5 inches

Im not going to measure each and every one of your sqs- if I pull two or more from your set that do not fit the requirements ALL of them will be returned back to you...

Please note; if your sets are continually returned you will not be approved for joining my swaps.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:38 PM

OH MY!! :shock: :shock: