Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2011 Row Robin - Group 11 - Making Friends Row by Row >

2011 Row Robin - Group 11 - Making Friends Row by Row

2011 Row Robin - Group 11 - Making Friends Row by Row

Old 04-03-2011, 08:51 AM

Amanda - congratulations to your daughter! That will make her transition to high school so much easier, to already belong to something fun like that!

The block is beautiful! Theresa is going to have such a pretty quilt! I can't wait to see pictures of the whole row...
Old 04-04-2011, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Originally Posted by Boop56
Just letting ya know the problem seems to be fixed. (I am sitting with fingers crossed) Walked back from Skeet's house and TADA; I'm BACK!!!
Glad to hear you're back, Boop. This has been a trying time since they did their updates. I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what you've done with my Southwestern quilt.

:-( :-( TA-NOT I cannot get on the board on my computer so I have to use my daughters when I am at her house in the mornings. Don't know how to upload pics on here. Hopefully the site will get something figured out. The Eyes.....I am my doc's study now. They have not a clue what to do. I will just live in a foggy world. LOL
Old 04-04-2011, 07:01 AM

:-( :-( TA-NOT I cannot get on the board on my computer so I have to use my daughters when I am at her house in the mornings. Don't know how to upload pics on here. Hopefully the site will get something figured out. The Eyes.....I am my doc's study now. They have not a clue what to do. I will just live in a foggy world. LOL
I could not get on the board for a couple of hours yesterday morning. Otherwise, I haven't had too many problems other than the slowness when trying to post something. Seems to take forever.

Do you have more than one browser on your computer? I have both IE and Firefox. Sometimes when one doesn't work for something the other one does.

I am sure you are very frustrated with your eye situation. I think we all think that with all the technology and stuff out there doctors should be able to diagnose and fix anything, but they aren't always able to and it's frustrating. Hopefully, they'll figure something out soon for you.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:53 AM

Allright. It seems to be that I am on again. So while this is up I am going in to take pics and upload what I have so far.
Judy: I think my doc is frustrated also. Because to fix one problem causes another to esculate. So she has tried everything. She is really good. She has written books and done lectures. So I feel comfortable with her.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 AM

Allright. It seems to be that I am on again. So while this is up I am going in to take pics and upload what I have so far.
Judy: I think my doc is frustrated also. Because to fix one problem causes another to esculate. So she has tried everything. She is really good. She has written books and done lectures. So I feel comfortable with her.
Well i got kicked back off but now I will try to attach pics.

First 3 blocks without their borders
[ATTACH=CONFIG]179895[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-179889.jpe   attachment-179890.jpe   attachment-179891.jpe  
Old 04-05-2011, 05:26 AM

Oh, Boop, those are adorable. I can't wait to see it finished up.

Amanda's quilt was mailed yesterday, so keep an eye out for it.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:43 AM

I had to resize pics to fit and then it's my first time really doing machine applieque. I will be looking for Amanda's. Have a great day. :-P
Old 04-05-2011, 07:24 AM

I had to resize pics to fit and then it's my first time really doing machine applieque. I will be looking for Amanda's. Have a great day. :-P
From what I can see, you did a great job. The machine applique I did on Amanda's was the first machine applique I had done also. I do like doing it that way because it's a lot faster than hand. But I also like doing hand applique because it gets me away from my sewing machine and can spend time with DH and still be working away.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:01 AM

From what I can see, you did a great job. The machine applique I did on Amanda's was the first machine applique I had done also. I do like doing it that way because it's a lot faster than hand. But I also like doing hand applique because it gets me away from my sewing machine and can spend time with DH and still be working away.
Do you have pics of Amanda's row? Are there pics of jeweltone row that I may have missed?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:41 AM

Do you have pics of Amanda's row? Are there pics of jeweltone row that I may have missed?
Amanda's row I did is on Page 17 of this thread. Amanda hasn't posted the whole row of the jeweltone quilt yet, but posted one block (that is absolutely gorgeous) on p. 18. I think she said she might be ready to post the whole row soon.