Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
5" Charm Color Theme Swap - Green >

5" Charm Color Theme Swap - Green

5" Charm Color Theme Swap - Green

Old 10-30-2017, 08:55 AM

Hello my little green swappin' ladies!

Lots of conversation while I was gone for the weekend. Nice to see! I like having this board because it allows all of us to express our opinions. With that said, it is really difficult to make decisions where everyone is in agreement. So...I'm playing teacher, and we'll go with the following guidelines

I understand those who have no interest or participation in holiday theme fabrics. But I also see where if the color fits, someone may wish to include it if it means the difference of not being able to come up with a full 15 different fabrics. With the posting of the RED Swap (now up and open), I added another "rule" so to speak, where I said it wasn't a holiday theme swap, and many wish to have them eliminated or very very minimized. If someone has a question whether or not 1 or 2 are too many, they should contact me. But for the rest of you, I did state it needs to be non-theme, so you do not need to worry about having an entire package of fabric you'd have no use for.

We had a very similar conversation in the Orange swap, as a number stated they do not participate in Halloween as a holiday for personal reasons. Many stated they would refrain from sending those. I personally did not receive any, but that doesn't mean someone may not have. So....I believe the ladies on this board are polite enough to understand it is a sticky point for some and have stayed clear. So....not "against the rules" but requested we significantly minimize. Fair enough?

On the flip side, I do have the Red swap open so please do sign up. (wait....if I'm the one posting, aren't they All red swaps regardless of color choice?? Bwah ha ha! Funny! (Okay...maybe not funny, but I'm a finance gal. We aren't allowed to have a sense of humor. I think there's a law or something).... Annnyway.......It's up! Sign up! Cut up! And let's have a ball!!

Jayne.....you should join. I haven't been disappointed in anything these ladies have sent ....ever!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-30-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS
Old 10-30-2017, 09:12 AM

Red, it's a pleasure, as always, to participate in your swaps. Now, I am off to the red thread......Jane
Old 10-30-2017, 11:00 AM

I was so amazed by the vast colors of greens I received. Love it. Reds are on their way.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:18 PM

Got all my reds cut will be sending out Monday No Christmas or Valentines in them but a good mix of reds.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:59 PM

Red could you check the tracking number for the package you sent with mine. I still have not received my greens back. Thank you
Old 11-04-2017, 04:31 PM

Jaba I am up north at the cottage tonight but am returning late tomorrow night. I'll check tracking when I get home where the ticket it. Promise!