Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon >

April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

April Secret Pal Swap Closes March 30th noon

Old 04-20-2012, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by sweetwaterquilter View Post
Hey - Havplenty I bet you jump into tose scrap bags head first.
how'd you know??? these two postage stamp quilts are turning me into a scrap junkie. i have probably bought over 150 pieces of fabric for these two quilts recently. plus i have gone through my stash a couple of times but i get weary partway through and stop sorting and cutting until the next time. so i am debating, thinking, trying to work out do i get the moda scrap bag or do i buy the 3 lbs. of scrap fabric ($19.99) from fabric.com. i will probably break down and buy both. none of it will go to waste because i have a coupla scrap quilt patterns in the pipeline.

here's a pic of a scrappy that i want to make and have started sewing hst's for it while working on the 2 psq's. please note i havent made this quilt yet but it is in the pipeline.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329289[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails chasing-goose-65-x-65-ebay-resize-qb.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012, 02:19 PM

well no swap packages for me today. so i will sit, chat, eat and enjoy myself on the bench with the others. these blue cheese crumbles are so fragrant and such a pronounced flavor. hmm hmm good!!
Old 04-20-2012, 03:07 PM

Havplnty, no package fot me either. Mind if I join you. I should be sewing but Im tired.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by nikki128 View Post
Havplnty, no package fot me either. Mind if I join you. I should be sewing but Im tired.
nah. c'mon keep your feet, join mooretll and i on the bench and enjoy some munchies.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:20 PM

I picked up Quilts n' More Magazine today.

Is this dang cute or what, I had to make it. So one will probably end up in next month's swap. HEE!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]329323[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329324[/ATTACH]

I'm looking those pincushions over too. Strawberry shortcake and a hotdog. Cracks me up
Attached Thumbnails quiltsnmore.jpg   tissuecarrier.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012, 04:50 PM

This is a picture of the April SP I received from Catpawski,this is the 2nd time she had my name. she does really good,like she reads my mind,I loved everything she sent. This is my friends computer, I can't post pictures on mine.
Attached Thumbnails 018.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post

Is this dang cute or what, I had to make it. So one will probably end up in next month's swap. HEE!

I'm looking those pincushions over too. Strawberry shortcake and a hotdog. Cracks me up
cute shirt and very nice swaps.TOMM good luck with your tiny quilt.I will save my scraps for you.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:48 PM

That is so awesome! Now I need to go and get that Magazine....

Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post

Old 04-20-2012, 06:07 PM

OH NO... I love the t-shirts kleenex pocket... I guess I'll poick up this nagazine also.... Pincushys???? I better go buy this magazine! Signed up for the pincushy swap and having fun,,,fun,,,,fun making these! SO many ideas...
Old 04-20-2012, 11:20 PM

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much. I am still dealing with medical issues, but no more trips to the hospital so far. I got a wonderful SP package from Tina aka: luvmyash today. It was full of many wonderful things. I think my favorite was the baby Pegisus that she sent to me. I happen to collect the figures from the line that it comes from and didn't have this one yet. She also sent me a penguin and a snow globe for my collections. I got a candle that smells like chocolate, note pad, note cards, photo book, a brochure of things to do and places to see in her area. I got red and white and black and white and off white FQ's for my collections. A tape measure and marking pencil and a heart punch. I also got a half and quarter square ruler which I needed, and a tape dispenser for stitch witchery. I can't wait to try it out. Oh I also go a Joann's tote bag that is so cute. Tina thank you so much for everything. I love it all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]329402[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329403[/ATTACH]
Here is a picture of some of my other figures in my collections that the baby Pegisus goes to.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]329404[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails april-swap-received-001.jpg   april-swap-received-003.jpg   april-swap-received-002.jpg