Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-21-2011, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by hoppa
Just got my swap from Sarah (sik1010) and oh my! After a rotten day she and her daughter just lifted my spirits. It started with a wonderful letter that left me laughing. There are two bags of sheeps wool batting for my pincushions, a compartment box,lint roller,note pads,4 gorgeous batik fat quarters, lint brush for my machine, pink spring loaded ragging scissors so now I don't have to steal Bruce's and will know if he steals mine,lol.first aid kit,puzzle book so she said it can stimulate my brain, sugar free werthers and Reeses PB cups, how she knew I loved those is beyond me,and My First Quilting Book by Carol Doakes!

Thank you Sarah for a great squishy and for being my partner.

Hoppa
How nice! Sheeps wool batting for pincushions... what a great idea and a great gift!
Yeah, where did she get the sheep? :D Farmville?!
Old 04-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Power Poster

Great swaps everybody. Loveall the great fabrics. Mary
Old 04-21-2011, 04:22 PM

Well, I guess I may join everyone on the bench. I'm bringing lava cake and a big spoon.

I know the post office has been busy with taxes and stuff because my SP hasn't received hers yet either. I am very patient.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:22 PM

I guess my package was either circling over and over or stopped to rest before it even started good on it's journey. It didn't even make it out of state until the third day. :roll: Sorry SP, there's a reason it's called "Snail Mail" :lol: I hope you get it soon. (Oh, I forgot about taxes, that would explain it!)

With all this food I'm bringing lots of napkins and a nice big salad. Any lemonade left?
Old 04-21-2011, 04:23 PM

I am getting closer to home to check my mail and see if I have a package. I hope my SP knows that it will be a bit yet before I get home.

Linda
Old 04-21-2011, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by mimom
I got my package from my secret pal today, its a cross stitch wall quilt pattern. thank you Karen. I cant wait for the May swap this has been so much fun.
Love the wall quilt!!! I must search out and see if I can get one of those around here. I would love to do one of those with the cross stitch in it. :thumbup:
Old 04-21-2011, 04:29 PM

I am doing the happy happy joy joy joy dance again this week. This time it is because I am off the bench! I got home from a rather stressful day, to find a wonderful package awaiting me from cojomomma! I love everything in the package, especially the potholders she made me. She included my favorite candy, (yes I love gummie bears, LOL). Some beautiful fat quaters that I will have lots of fun with! Some pretty yarn to include in my other favorite pastime (knitting). A beautiful beaded personalization tag "Just for me" that I plan on using on my favoite beverage bottle a work and sewing groups. A wrist band pincushion (can't seem to ever have enough places to put my pins), some no scratch, no slip tabs, I plan to give these a try on my rulers and mats. And she shared a personal note with a fun story inside a pretty card. This is such a special package and one that I needed today especially.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-187337.jpe   attachment-187338.jpe   attachment-187339.jpe  
Old 04-21-2011, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by dragonflyxlx
I am doing the happy happy joy joy joy dance again this week. This time it is because I am off the bench! I got home from a rather stressful day, to find a wonderful package awaiting me from cojomomma! I love everything in the package, especially the potholders she made me. She included my favorite candy, (yes I love gummie bears, LOL). Some beautiful fat quaters that I will have lots of fun with! Some pretty yarn to include in my other favorite pastime (knitting). A beautiful beaded personalization tag "Just for me" that I plan on using on my favoite beverage bottle a work and sewing groups. A wrist band pincushion (can't seem to ever have enough places to put my pins), some no scratch, no slip tabs, I plan to give these a try on my rulers and mats. And she shared a personal note with a fun story inside a pretty card. This is such a special package and one that I needed today especially.
how pretty, you are very lucky
Old 04-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Power Poster

Beautiful pot holders,love the colors. Mary
Old 04-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

You are so welcome dragonfly. I'm glad it made your day better. There was a reason why the gummy bears were lost so that you could have something to cheer you up on a bad day.