Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 05-02-2011, 12:53 PM

I'm not a Gina but could I share that ball? No package in the mail today.....dratz! Hey don't we get our May partners tomorrow?:)
Old 05-02-2011, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by LoriEl
Originally Posted by catpawski
Thought I bring be nice and bring our bench sitters something yummy...........
I think I'll come back to the bench. Just to keep you all company, of course, nothing to do with all these yummies! ;-)
Lol Lori - I spotted you sneaking back :lol:
Old 05-02-2011, 12:57 PM

How many people are on the bench who didn't receive a gift for April? This is sad to hear!! I may be speaking out of turn here..BUT I am going to say it anyway..

LADIES IF YOU HAVEN'T MAILED OUT A PACKAGE TO YOUR SECRET PAL FOR APRIL PLEASE DO IT NOW!!!

This isn't fair for you gals to have to wait and not get a giftie..I am sure y'all have sent yours out in a timely manner..
crafty_linda_b
Old 05-02-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Gorgeous yummies - my diet is now completely shot! Still on the bench and eating dry rice cakes now after indulging!
Let me bring you some marmite and lemon curd for those dry rice cakes. Of course not to be eaten together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lemon curd! Get thee behind me :twisted: thanks for the marmite... I love marmite. It will while an hour or two away while I am waiting. I am hopeful that all the holidays we have had over the last two weeks are the reason why delivery is delayed. Tomorrow the country gets back to work!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:16 PM

Gorgeous yummies - my diet is now completely shot! Still on the bench and eating dry rice cakes now after indulging!
Let me bring you some marmite and lemon curd for those dry rice cakes. Of course not to be eaten together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lemon curd! Get thee behind me :twisted: thanks for the marmite... I love marmite. It will while an hour or two away while I am waiting. I am hopeful that all the holidays we have had over the last two weeks are the reason why delivery is delayed. Tomorrow the country gets back to work!
Tussy, am I to take it that you don't like lemon curd? GASP!!! I recently tried it for the first time and I am making up things to put it on. :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: Last nite a lemon pound cake with lemon curd spread on it and freshly picked yesterday blueberries. Yummy....
Old 05-02-2011, 01:34 PM

Tussy, am I to take it that you don't like lemon curd? GASP!!! I recently tried it for the first time and I am making up things to put it on. :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen: Last nite a lemon pound cake with lemon curd spread on it and freshly picked yesterday blueberries. Yummy....
My LQS introduced me to lemon curd last summer. On fresh homemade scones! Yummy! I can't tell you how many scones I made trying to find a recipe I liked. Finally had to stop when I got my favorite recipe which was similar to the one Jane at LQS used. Did my sister the favor of introducing her to lemon curd, HAHA! I put alittle in vanilla yogurt if I want to flavor it a bit. What is marmite?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:42 PM

still on the bench here too...staying away from those goodies though...my hips hurt bad enough without adding pounds to them!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:44 PM

I love it - and orange curd and lime curd........ but all that sugar. It is not good that all these lovely things are tempting me - lemon meringue pie made with lemon curd..... oh my - drooling now. What is a poor diabetic to do???
Old 05-02-2011, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by LoriEl
My LQS introduced me to lemon curd last summer. On fresh homemade scones! Yummy! I can't tell you how many scones I made trying to find a recipe I liked. Finally had to stop when I got my favorite recipe which was similar to the one Jane at LQS used. Did my sister the favor of introducing her to lemon curd, HAHA! I put alittle in vanilla yogurt if I want to flavor it a bit. What is marmite?
Marmite is a salty beef spread that you use on toast, bread etc. You either love it or hate it. I love it on hot toast.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:05 PM

I love it - and orange curd and lime curd........ but all that sugar. It is not good that all these lovely things are tempting me - lemon meringue pie made with lemon curd..... oh my - drooling now. What is a poor diabetic to do???
We will make our lemon curd with splenda :thumbup: one of my clients is bringing me her receipe for homemade lemon curd, when I get it we'll make some ;) ;)