Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Power Poster

I would also like you to post a picture After I recieved it.Some of us can't post pictures. I can't and I have gotten very cute stuff in my squishies and firmies.So many times I wished I could post a picture.When someone takes the time to make something for you or buy something for you it is nice for everyone to be able to see it.I always want to show off what I get, and if the sender could post a picture I would love it. But only after I post that I recieved it.Mary
Old 04-07-2011, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I would also like you to post a picture After I recieved it.Some of us can't post pictures. I can't and I have gotten very cute stuff in my squishies and firmies.So many times I wished I could post a picture.When someone takes the time to make something for you or buy something for you it is nice for everyone to be able to see it.I always want to show off what I get, and if the sender could post a picture I would love it. But only after I post that I recieved it.Mary
I agree! I think that each of us that has the capability of taking photos, should, and that way we can post them for our pals if they are not able to. I agree with Lawson, I would want to show off my goodies to share with everyone and would appreciate it if the sender could post a photo for me after I received my package, if I were unable. Last month I took photos of my package before I sent it and its a good thing my pal WAS able to post photos, because I found that I had no memory card in my camera when I took the photos... so after all that, I didn't have photos afterall! (duh!!)
Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I agree! I think that each of us that has the capability of taking photos, should, and that way we can post them for our pals if they are not able to. I agree with Lawson, I would want to show off my goodies to share with everyone and would appreciate it if the sender could post a photo for me after I received my package, if I were unable. Last month I took photos of my package before I sent it and its a good thing my pal WAS able to post photos, because I found that I had no memory card in my camera when I took the photos... so after all that, I didn't have photos afterall! (duh!!)
lol.funny zappycat
Old 04-07-2011, 07:26 AM

Hmmm.... I mentioned that my April Swap partner gets lots of projects done... and then in another post, I mentioned that I don't see my pal posting much here... I think I just put 2 + 2 together! NO WONDER SHE FINISHES PROJECTS!!! She is not hanging out in this forum all day, like me!! Another lesson learned (the hard way!)
I don't have to be to work until 3 today so I am working on a pincushion. I SHOULD be working on something to send to my swap partner, but at least I'm working on something... that's a start!!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:26 AM

mailed mine to the midwest today ;) didnt think to take pre-pics though :( sorry
Old 04-07-2011, 07:31 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Ok I will take pics and only post after my SP gets it and then only if she needs me to. :-) I am anxiously awaiting next Tuesday when I can drive again to add the last finishing touches and then off to the post office with it.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:08 AM

I have my box of goodies packed and ready to mail, but I think I'm gonna wait a couple of days so I can torture my partner a little!!

One little hint: it's going to someone who is very active on this thread!! Who could it be?!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by grammynan
I have my box of goodies packed and ready to mail, but I think I'm gonna wait a couple of days so I can torture my partner a little!!

One little hint: it's going to someone who is very active on this thread!! Who could it be?!!!
You mean me? :mrgreen:
Old 04-07-2011, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by KimmieH
mailed mine to the midwest today ;) didnt think to take pre-pics though :( sorry
Mine went East yesterday and I too forgot to take any pics of it. Blargh!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by grammynan

You mean me? :mrgreen:
My first thought was also you Candi :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: What was it Brenda21 said about great minds thinking alike? :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: