Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-11-2011, 04:51 AM

Ok, all of you sending packages out, some of us need hints to keep entertained :mrgreen: pretty plase :?: :XD:
Old 04-11-2011, 05:10 AM

MY pal is west of me, but I can't mail till Wednesday. I guess I'm kinda slow at preparing mine!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:24 AM

Help y'all!! As I've already let "slip", my SP is Canadian this month. I am now ready to mail the package, but when I go to fill out the customs form on-line it rejects the form without a telephone number :!:

Can I get some help from those who do Intl SP? How do I get the phone number or if I fill the form out at the PO will it not be a problem?
Thanks in advance for help, I've PM'ed Suzanne, too, but if anyone else has the info I'd love to get my package on the way and my SP would love to have it, I'm sure, :D
Old 04-11-2011, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Ok, all of you sending packages out, some of us need hints to keep entertained :mrgreen: pretty plase :?: :XD:
Here is some hints from me about my secret pal..She likes chocolates with a touch of crunch..She is north of me with a jot to the west.. :lol:
Old 04-11-2011, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
Originally Posted by candi
Here is some hints from me about my secret pal..She likes chocolates with a touch of crunch..She is north of me with a jot to the west.. :lol:
Happy to oblige. My SP can expect her package today according to USPS.com. "She" is in a state starting with the letter "C" and likes chocolate (like THAT's a handy hint, huh?)and is relatively new to quilting. I hope she enjoys her goodies as much as I enjoyed sending them. BTW, the state is NOT Connecticut.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:22 AM

Well....according to tracking, my SP got her package on Friday....sure hope she liked it!!! It was my first time and I didn't want her sitting on the bench b/c of me!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:30 AM

I am going shopping today to get my SP package ready to go. I need to get it mailed before we get home. I have some ideas so should be easy.

Linda
Old 04-11-2011, 07:52 AM

ok, I sent mine out its going to a state that starts with N and she likes snickers. Its my first time doing this and let me tell ya I was not aware that it would cost so much to sent it. Oh well, next time I will look for a cheaper way
Old 04-11-2011, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by greenini
Help y'all!! As I've already let "slip", my SP is Canadian this month. I am now ready to mail the package, but when I go to fill out the customs form on-line it rejects the form without a telephone number :!:

Can I get some help from those who do Intl SP? How do I get the phone number or if I fill the form out at the PO will it not be a problem?
Thanks in advance for help, I've PM'ed Suzanne, too, but if anyone else has the info I'd love to get my package on the way and my SP would love to have it, I'm sure, :D
You only need to fill out what they call "the short custom form", it is very simple to fill out at the PO, don't know about online, and you don't need a phone number, just addresses and items description and value.

Hope this helps :mrgreen:
Old 04-11-2011, 08:03 AM

Thanks for all the hints...none seems to be coming to me, or you Terryl, but I am enjoying the suspense. Keep the hints coming :mrgreen: