Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-11-2011, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by wanda lou
The package has been mailed. Where is it going?
Your temp is 83 today with some clouds,
you should receive it Wednesday. hope you like it.
Well this one is not minem not yours Terryk either I fear.
It was sunny and 92 degrees today..a perfect beach day!

I guess not my friend, maybe the next one?
Old 04-11-2011, 03:16 PM

First chance I have had to check out this swap and am beginning to panic. So many people have already received their packages and I have still to get mine together. And it has a long way to go. Was hopeful that I would post mine early this month because was so anxious as last month's package sat in customs for almost two weeks. Fate intervened last week when I tripped and broke my nose, so that kind of wiped out last week and I have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning to get it reset so am hoping that I will be feeling ok to make a gift for Sp and get some sugar free sweets, then a quick look threw stash to pick out some fabric and off it will go. Wish me luck
Old 04-11-2011, 03:32 PM

Ow on the nose! Hope you feel better.

I haven't seen a post from my SP that she received it. No hints of goodies seem to be heading to WA. lol, so I'm still waiting.
Old 04-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I haven't started working on mine yet but I do have lots of ideas. I have to wait til Dh's payday to mail it anyway.
I have loved looking at what everyone has gotten. Such nice packages have been sent out, I am almost afaid mine won't be good enough. :-)
Old 04-11-2011, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
First chance I have had to check out this swap and am beginning to panic. So many people have already received their packages and I have still to get mine together. And it has a long way to go. Was hopeful that I would post mine early this month because was so anxious as last month's package sat in customs for almost two weeks. Fate intervened last week when I tripped and broke my nose, so that kind of wiped out last week and I have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning to get it reset so am hoping that I will be feeling ok to make a gift for Sp and get some sugar free sweets, then a quick look threw stash to pick out some fabric and off it will go. Wish me luck
Sugar free sweets? I'm on a low carb diet, maybe that's me! I'll totally understand if it's late!
Hope your nose is better!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I haven't started working on mine yet but I do have lots of ideas. I have to wait til Dh's payday to mail it anyway.
I have loved looking at what everyone has gotten. Such nice packages have been sent out, I am almost afaid mine won't be good enough. :-)
Yeah, I didn't send near the items some have received. lol it said 10.00.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 PM

Carrie, you always send awesome packages. You are a great partner to have.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:15 PM

You are a very thoughtful and kind person, and I'm sure your packages reflect that great personality. Not to worry about a thing!!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 PM

Not a chance! I have participated in these swaps since July, and I have never gotten a package that I thought wasn't good enough, and every one of them was different. Just do what you feel like doing and your package will be awesome!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
Ouch! Hope you get feelng better soon.