April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 PM

I saw one hint that could be me.
LOL
Old 04-11-2011, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Are we suppose to let you know we got the SP name if so, I got mine and package will be mailed Tuesday...
I am still trying to find stuff for mine SP, so hopefully I will be able to get it off really really quickly here.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:32 PM

Old 04-11-2011, 10:34 PM

Old 04-12-2011, 03:11 AM

my SP will be receiving her Package tomorrow (Wed):) It went northwest. It rains there alot. Hope she likes what I chose for her.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I haven't started working on mine yet but I do have lots of ideas. I have to wait til Dh's payday to mail it anyway.
I have loved looking at what everyone has gotten. Such nice packages have been sent out, I am almost afaid mine won't be good enough. :-)
Whom ever you have will love what you send. You have sent things that came from your heart. The joy in giving is not what you gave, but the thought behind it. Please stop worring about it...just have fun.
Peace and Blessings,
Old 04-12-2011, 04:32 AM

Today is my day off! I am heading to JoAnn's to see what they have that might be interesting for my pal's package and then I am going to work on something special. I need a piece of felt for my project which is why I am heading to JoAnns. Hopefully my package will be on its way to someone in a "V" state soon.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Thank you Janet.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:40 AM

I was off to this really great start on my SP package, so I thought. I have been picking things up here and there and putting them in a tote of odds and ends of things I would like to get from my secret pal. So I have a wide variety of items to choose from when each month rolls around. I just have to put the finishing touches on each box to make them personal when I get my new SP’s likes and dislikes. YAAAHHH me!!! First time in a long time I’m organized! {{{hee hee}}}} ROTFLOL! Me? Organized, yah right.
Anyway we had the grandbabies over this weekend for the oldest one’s birthday. Like some of us here our sewing room doubles as another room when company comes. Yup you guessed it my sewing room is the grand boys bed room when there at Grammy’s house.
I thought I had everything picked up, packed up, and put up out of reach of the little sticky light fingered gotta just squeeze ‘em grandsons George Jr. and Eddy. Or so I thought.
After taking the boys home early Sunday evening, I thought I would put my SP package together so I could get it in the mail on Monday after work. I look for the 2 mug rugs that I worked on for over 2 hours Sunday night. Finely at about 10:30pm I called my DD and asked her if the boys had anything of mine in there bag? This went on for about 20 minutes, asking her if she was sure, telling her to check this and that and finely I sat down took a big drink of cold Pepsi and described the items to her.
Okay sis they are rectangle shaped kind of dark pastel colors and they both have things sewn on top. I believe you could have heard a pin drop at that point, she tells me I was going to call and ask why you made the boys girly blankets for the dinosaurs. Blankets? Dinosaurs? What are you talking about?
So anyway for future reference a mugrug is a perfect size blanket for the $1.00 dinosaurs from Wal-Mart. Sorry SP partner your package is going out a little later than planned, and not with the mugrugs/ dinosaur blankets.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:43 AM

How funny!! I bet your grandsons will really enjoy them.