Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-10-2011, 05:18 AM

I feel like Suzanne... spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I have a few things I want to make for my pal, but just can't quite get going and then there was the "wonderful project" that I DID DO... and it just didn't work out! UGH~~ Tuesday is my day off... hoping to get everything sorted, organized, finished, etc... and out the door to a "V" state then! I'm starting to worry that I am falling behind as the rest of you are starting to post you wonderful packages!!
Old 04-10-2011, 05:29 AM

Sending my SP package out tomorrow somewhere up North! Hmmm I know you are probably thinking which way North?! :lol: :lol:
Old 04-10-2011, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
I feel like Suzanne... spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I have a few things I want to make for my pal, but just can't quite get going and then there was the "wonderful project" that I DID DO... and it just didn't work out! UGH~~ Tuesday is my day off... hoping to get everything sorted, organized, finished, etc... and out the door to a "V" state then! I'm starting to worry that I am falling behind as the rest of you are starting to post you wonderful packages!!

Zappy, I'm right there with you. I want to finish one item for my pal and purchase one special item, but I feel as if time is slipping away from me. I do realize we have until the 19th to mail, but since it seems as if everyone is mailing already, I feel like I'm putting my pal "on the bench" :lol: :roll: :lol: Okay, make a few phone calls, see if place for special purchase is open today, stop on the way home from work.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl

Zappy, I'm right there with you. I want to finish one item for my pal and purchase one special item, but I feel as if time is slipping away from me. I do realize we have until the 19th to mail, but since it seems as if everyone is mailing already, I feel like I'm putting my pal "on the bench" :lol: :roll: :lol: Okay, make a few phone calls, see if place for special purchase is open today, stop on the way home from work.
haha Terryl... maybe Suzanne should have paired us up... we could have sat on the bench together and then exchanged our packages on the last day, while sitting together on that bench!! JoAnns is having a big sale... I keep looking through it and seeing all these things that I want for ME!! (that's not good....)
Old 04-10-2011, 07:06 AM

haha Terryl... maybe Suzanne should have paired us up... we could have sat on the bench together and then exchanged our packages on the last day, while sitting together on that bench!! JoAnns is having a big sale... I keep looking through it and seeing all these things that I want for ME!! (that's not good....)

How do we know Suzanne DIDN'T pair us up? Have you received a package yet? I haven't, sew maybe Suzanne knows us very well...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?:
Old 04-10-2011, 07:12 AM
Power Poster

I haven't got mine yet or mailed one out yet.Wow could we have all been matched????lolMaybe the V state is Missouri and and ya hit the V by mistake.lol Mary

How do we know Suzanne DIDN'T pair us up? Have you received a package yet? I haven't, sew maybe Suzanne knows us very well...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?:
Old 04-10-2011, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by zappycat

hahaha!! Good one.... but you don't live in a "V" state... so I am putting someone, other than you, on the bench!

I am sitting here, looking at a pattern, gathering up fabrics... looking at the clock... and thinking... DARN!! Not enough time now... I have to work. UGH!! (and this is why I get nothing done! UGH!)
Old 04-10-2011, 09:15 AM

Oh poor Terryl and Zappycat, you still have plenty of time, it is only the 10th today! :mrgreen: Now know Zappy's package isn't coming to me, but Terryl, where is your package going? :lol: :mrgreen:
Old 04-10-2011, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Oh poor Terryl and Zappycat, you still have plenty of time, it is only the 10th today! :mrgreen: Now know Zappy's package isn't coming to me, but Terryl, where is your package going? :lol: :mrgreen:

Candi, don't make me tell you, you know what they say in the movies, "If I tell you, I'm gonna hafta kill you" :thumbdown: :lol: :lol: wouldn't want my darling "quilt daughter's" murder on my hands, now would I? Actually Candi, it's gonna fly right past you this month, but maybe next month it'll be you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'll cross my fingers.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi

Candi, don't make me tell you, you know what they say in the movies, "If I tell you, I'm gonna hafta kill you" :thumbdown: :lol: :lol: wouldn't want my darling "quilt daughter's" murder on my hands, now would I? Actually Candi, it's gonna fly right past you this month, but maybe next month it'll be you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'll cross my fingers.
Is it flying to missouri????? No one seems to give a hint when they go to missouri.I know they come here. I had a missouri pal last month. lol