Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-17-2011, 03:49 AM

Suzanne, sorry to hear you won't be hosting but thank-you. I only have done 2 swaps but really enjoyed them-even the bench! I haven't gotten my package mailed yet but will do tomorrow. I haven't received either and that's okay b/c it makes my guilt for mailing late alittle bit less!
Old 04-17-2011, 05:49 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

My package left Louisiana on Friday headed to........I am pretty sure if I gave the location my SP will know so..........not sayin'. :-) Hope she likes everything.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
My package left Louisiana on Friday headed to........I am pretty sure if I gave the location my SP will know so..........not sayin'. :-) Hope she likes everything.
Candi, I'm pretty sure this is one of ours :mrgreen: :mrgreen: why else would she not tell? After all we are such EXPERT guessers LOL LOL LOL (NOT even close to expert here) but still we can hope that all that are on the way one is ours :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 04-17-2011, 06:09 AM

Suzanne, so very sorry that you will no longer be hosting this swap. You have done a great job!
Mooretll, Your mother is in my prayers.

I sent my secret pal package out on April 8 and it was delivered on April 12. I haven't heard anything if she received it either. I know what you mean when this part makes you a little nervous.
Peace and Blessings,
Old 04-17-2011, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
Good afternoon swappers. I'm sorry to have to let everyone know that I will no longer be hosting the monthly secret pal swaps.

I have grown so busy and can not put the time and effort into doing the swaps that they need.

I will be joining in if someone wants to carry on starting with May.

I have loved doing this more than you will know but we are so busy with the farm. I love each and everyone of you and will absolutely support whomever takes on this task.

I have 71 PM's to go through, so I will be busy catching up with those.

Suzanne
I have not been doing these swaps for long, but I know that you will desperately missed. You have done such a fabulous job and have created a lot of fun for everyone.

Sue
Old 04-17-2011, 08:31 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Another couple of great swaps.Love the fabrics. How can there be sooo many different ones in the world???JSNOMORE what is the blue thing that looks like a yo-yo?? Mary
Its a beautiful pin. It matches my jacket that I just made too. Doesn't it seem like our secret pals have ESP or something. So many times I receive things not on my sign up list that are just too perfect.
That has happened to me too. more than once. Maybe we are all mentally related somehow.lol.Mary
Old 04-17-2011, 08:45 AM

Well, after being sick in bed for the last 5 days with a cold/allergies/whatever-it-was-I-got-from-runny-nosed-grandbabies, I had a lot to catch up on.

First: GrammyX3 -- regarding the mug rug/dinosaur blankets. There was an ice age, remember? Grandkids -- gotta love 'em.

Suzanne: Thanks so much for all your good work with the swap. It has brought so much joy to so many. If you don't have a replacement, please let me know quickly before I realize what I'm saying.

And last but not least: Here is the great package newquilter10 sent me (I did receive it Apr 15, but this is the first opportunity I've had to take pix). I'm almost done with the book, I drank the coffee already, the garden gloves are now absolutely filthy (lots of use already), and the fabric has been paired up with partners for the quilt I'm putting together. Thank you so much for everything.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-185471.jpe  
Old 04-17-2011, 08:58 AM

I received a beautiful note cards from a couple previous Secret Pals. It had quilt designs on it.

Well, I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can order these?

Thanks
rejenea
Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by rejenea
I received a beautiful note cards from a couple previous Secret Pals. It had quilt designs on it.

Well, I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can order these?

Thanks
rejenea
I just got some at our shop hop. I have seen them in some quilt stores. Here is the web that is on mine carolwilsonfinearts.com
I hope these are the ones you are talking about. :-)
Old 04-17-2011, 10:20 AM

Thank you I will give it a try.