Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is! >
  • Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

• Aprils Mug Rug Swap! Theme: How Sweet it is!

Old 04-16-2015, 05:10 PM

Cheesehead -- love that mug rug! What's not to love about a cupcake, right? And wonderful embroidery on it! Love those pins, too! What is that in the upper left corner? I can't quite make it out.
    Old 04-16-2015, 05:58 PM
    Power Poster

what's the name of the font, if you know, I love it!
    Old 04-16-2015, 06:26 PM

Received 1 of my swaps today from Jan R and sent her a PM. I'll post pics tomorrow, been in the yard all day and I'm just about done in.
    Old 04-17-2015, 05:34 AM

Well ladies, I've finished the MRs and have pm my "partners in crime" to let them know I'm mailing today. I'll need to post Jacie's picture for her but won't until she receives it next week Pat, you get to do the honors unless you have a glitch in posting. It was fun trying to capture what each partner thought was sweet this time around.

All of the MRs coming in are absolutely sooooooo Sweet. Lots of creativity !!!
    Old 04-17-2015, 06:33 AM

I have mailed my partners mug rugs to them, notified our fearless leaders of the same and it feels GREAT!!!! I hope you girls enjoy what I made you.
    Old 04-17-2015, 07:30 AM

Quilty-Louise, I saw the picture of your precious grandson. He is a real cutie! I sense by some of the posts that things may have gotten complicated for your daughter, I am very grateful to see that all turned out well. You must be ecstatic!

I miss everyone and can't wait to get back into swappin'! The mug rugs that are coming in this month are terrific (as usual!).

Hugs everyone......thinkin' about you all!
    Old 04-17-2015, 08:18 AM

Hey Patches! love to hear from you. Hope your garden and ducks are in a row now? Jaba you know better than to spend a day in the garden! omg I feel for you! wondering did you put the veggies in or was it flower planting? or just clean up from winter? You guys that go outside and garden and plant and enjoy the sunshine.. oh how I envy you. My transplant meds don't allow me sunshine. what the heck! I want to go out in the garden and sit and just enjoy the warmth on my skin. sheesh. so all you who can.. sit a minute or two for me out there too. I miss it.

I am receiving right and left notices that packages are being sent. Thank you all so very much. It is such a .. relief for both Ctyankee and I to know things are being sent. What a relief!!!! I love the mug rugs being shared. the teases.. the cupcakes.. thinking lots of you had cupcakes on your minds I think those are adorable and would be easy to put out and use. They are too cute for words! now to see the other ideas that come in. I am sure there are more ideas maybe cookies? or candy? or margaritas? lol. never know what one sees as a sweet treat! a chair in a garden? is that sweet to you? it would be to me! so keep sharing photos and keep sending me those wonderful mailed notices. love getting them and am free and avail anytime to receive them!
    Old 04-17-2015, 09:38 AM

Just clean up from the winter Brat, the pond and waterfall, then raking out all the leaves in the lilac hedge. Just about done with all of that. Planted potatoes and onions.
    As promised here is the cute little birdhouse that JanR sent me. Love it, have them all over in the yard for the birds around here. Jan also sent me flying geese in the form of the needlecase, a beautiful table runner pattern and a notepad. Thanks so much Jan, I love them![ATTACH=CONFIG]517163[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails swoon-007.jpg  
    Old 04-17-2015, 09:55 AM
    Power Poster

Oh my gosh, that birdhouse done log cabin style is so adorable! Love the needlecase too! We have some talented members...
    Old 04-17-2015, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
    Oh my gosh, that birdhouse done log cabin style is so adorable! Love the needlecase too! We have some talented members...
    Um, I 2nd what Sewbizgirl says!!

Kif