Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-13-2011, 10:03 AM

I got my pkg!!!!! Thanks jaciqltznok ! I especially love the pumpkin fabric. I will post a pic later. :-) Is the silver item with the rhinestone a bookmarker or shelf hanger ?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by reeskylr
I'm not sure I care for the new and improved USPS site. Blech.

Anyway, here is the Tracking Information -- SP it is supposed to arrive today!!!

Arrival at Unit

August 13, 2011, 8:56 am

JACKSON, MS 39211

P.S I'm like a flea in a skillet, bouncing to see if she likes what I sent. :mrgreen:
The usps site said my swap was estimated for thurs. the 11 th but when I tracked it it didn't show anything except that it was excepted at my post office. I already knew that cause I took it in. After it was delivered and my pal PM'd me then I got the info from the post office that it was out for delivery that day.They were a step behind.Goes to show you we are better trackers than the post office. Huh candi?? lol Mary
Yeah mine kept showing it was hanging around in Memphis. Sheesh, what was it doing, eating BBQ? :XD:
Old 08-13-2011, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr

mine kept showing it was hanging around in Memphis. Sheesh, what was it doing, eating BBQ? :XD:
Man, I sure hope so, we ate some of the BEST ribs we've ever had at the Rendevous in Memphis. Worth a trip just for those

:thumbup:
Old 08-13-2011, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Havplenty
hmmm...... that sounds like me. i'll be sure to check my p.o. box on monday. let's see missouri and the missouri river.. is that the correct answer vicki?

Originally Posted by Vicki W
My package is on it's way to a state that starts with"M" and has a body of water named after it. It should arrive by Monday.
Maybe it is you. I recieved mine yesterday. I'm not sure if there is still any other missourians in the swap. There was before. I guess it could be Mississippi also.They have this little river called the mississippi.LOL Hope you get your soon. the other missouri mary
Hey quilters, don't forget Michigan, we have Lake Michigan!
Old 08-13-2011, 12:09 PM

just back from running errands, and mailing my sp package was on the list....it is on its way!!! my sp does not post on this thread, so she will not know it is coming, but for all you others: it is going to north carolina!!....have a great day....we are here in south texas...IT IS RAINING!!!!!!...
Old 08-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Thank you!!
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Beautiful quilt and he is so handsome! You can tell he is proud by the way he is examining the well done job! You are a lucky grandma!!

Originally Posted by mooretll
Thank you, He loves to do what ever his Nana and Papa are doing. He is getting very good at his quilting. I gave him his own machine.
Originally Posted by Kellie G
Originally Posted by mooretll
Ladies, i wanted to show you a pic of the quilt that Troy and i made for a soldier. He was so proud of himself. He is only 5.
Awesome quilt. What a wonderful lesson to teach your grandson, not only passing on the quilting bug, but also to do for others. You are an awesome grandmother!!!!
Old 08-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
just back from running errands, and mailing my sp package was on the list....it is on its way!!! my sp does not post on this thread, so she will not know it is coming, but for all you others: it is going to north carolina!!....have a great day....we are here in south texas...IT IS RAINING!!!!!!...
I heard on the news last night ya all were getting much needed rain. That's great. We finally got a break in the 100* weather and got about 3 1/2" rain over 3-4 days. It was great!!! The pasture greened back up so we don't have to feed the cows any hay yet. Whew that gets costly.Hope your drought is over. Mary
Old 08-13-2011, 01:55 PM

:D When I woke up today, from pain meds...they totally knocked me out!
Went into the kitchen and on the table was a package and this is what I found in it.

I truely love it and it's so perfect a lot of work went into this little quilt...

Thank you Moosegirl what awesome quilt...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-241266.jpe  
Old 08-13-2011, 02:00 PM

That is so sweet...
It's a beautiful quilt.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Power Poster

Don't ya just love the border fabric. Very cute quilt. Mary