Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-16-2011, 06:47 PM

here is a pic of the wonderful swap package that i received from koko aka ann. i received a quilting magazine and a christmas quilt project book, two amy butler fq's, a packs of charms, two spools of thread, ruler grips, threaders, glue stick, apron pattern and a magnetic pin holder and a card. ann thanks again for your thoughtfulness. i luv everything!!!!

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i received my sp swap package saturday from koko. i love everything. thanks ann for your thoughtfulness. i will post a pic later this evening. off to a birthday celebration right now.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-242815.jpe  
Old 08-16-2011, 07:07 PM

Came home tonight and found something sitting in my chair that came in the mail today. Nope, it wasn't my SP package. But it was a quilt magazine. So, I'm still patiently and anxiously awaiting my package. It's like waiting for Christmas. I think the anticipation is part of the fun! I'm finishing up a special something for a special someone that is also patiently awaiting her package. It will go out tomorrow. It would have gone sooner, but I am having terrible back spasms and that has really cramped my style. Just sayin...
Old 08-16-2011, 07:32 PM

I received my package about a week ago from ploverwi2. I did already send her a thank you message. But, wanted to show all of you what she sent. She sent me some tea (wonderful tasting tea from South Africa, machine needles, 5 pink and green fat quarters, rotary blades, and a beautiful card. She is a great swap partner and sent a very nice package. She picked everything perfectly for me. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-242851.jpe  
Old 08-16-2011, 08:17 PM

I will be sending my 2 pkgs out in tomorrows mail--lookout sp's here it comes!!!! Thanks for being patient while
I was out shopping as i traveled.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
Came home tonight and found something sitting in my chair that came in the mail today. Nope, it wasn't my SP package. But it was a quilt magazine. So, I'm still patiently and anxiously awaiting my package. It's like waiting for Christmas. I think the anticipation is part of the fun! I'm finishing up a special something for a special someone that is also patiently awaiting her package. It will go out tomorrow. It would have gone sooner, but I am having terrible back spasms and that has really cramped my style. Just sayin...
I feel your pain. I've been dealing with the same thing for the last 2 days. I just picked up a new muscle relaxer prescription tonight. This makes #4 for me.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:02 PM

Just finished putting the label on my SP package. Googled the location - 932 miles down I35 is the main route - who is the lucky recipient? HMMMMMM be watching for it Friday/Saturday.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:18 PM

i received a wonderfull package from Debka yesterday, i tried all night to send her a thank you but i could not send it and later i could not get on at all...i will post a pic of what she sent later, as its still very early in the day here..
Old 08-16-2011, 10:35 PM

My secret pal package was sent off today. My post lady says she will receive it tomorrow as she is very close to me. So she will be off the bench real soon.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:10 AM

[quote=littleone]
Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
Is that the new swap for December they are doing? If it is, I am thinking about doing it as well..

Terry (AKA - tlrnhi) is the cordinator for the SS, believe she will be sending out notice sometime in Oct for signup. Keep a watch out for the notice. It is so much fun.
Just checked and the swap that I saw is called "Happy New Year" swap hosted by bookworm..That one looks like fun as well..
Old 08-17-2011, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I think you would need a liquor license to ship over state lines, let's not get carried away now!
Yes Ma'm :lol: ...I really do not drink but I do love having fun :thumbup: