Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Originally Posted by Krystyna
More hints:
She has long green teeth.
She has large hairy feet.
She eats corn.
She doesn't live in a house.
For a moment I thought you meant Princess Fiona....... then realised it was the teeth that are green! Do quilters have large hairy feet?
I quilt and I have 1 large green foot!! Oh,no wait a minute it's my foot peddle for my machine. Never mind. Mary

I had visions, only for a moment, you hopping around on one extra large green foot
:XD: :XD:

Mary, I think you and I ought to vet the members of this swap. First of all Krystyna had one that has an unpleasant disposition and her other one has green teeth and large hairy feet. tut, tut, tut.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:00 AM

What a beatiful package Wendy. I love that pattern for the purses. I also must compliment you on such a beautiful fur baby.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
I got my SP package today from Nancy! THANK YOU, THANK YOU NANCY! Here is a photo of everything I got, I cannot wait to start using these letters, how cool are those?!? And now I have a book of ideas for my co-worker's baby quilt, she is so excited about getting a quilt from me?? It makes me feel good. I also got some very cute note cards, a fat quarter of some whimsy fabric that will make something cute, a neat bag pattern, and a beautiful hand written note from Nancy, I feel like I know her just from her card, what a wonderful ending to a bad day!
chuckling, now it's you on the alcohol. It was Mary with the wine gums a while ago! I knew this was an addicition and seems to be sending everyone to drink!

Ok, its time for bed ..I was reading this and thought it said wiskey..instead of whimsy :lol: I was going like 'WOW, I should of asked for whiskey" ..Beautiful things in your package..And so quick! :thumbup:
Chuckling. Now it's you on the whiskey. A while ago it was Mary on the brandy following the wine gums. I knew this was an addiction, but it seems to be driving our quilters to drink!

:lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 08-05-2011, 01:03 AM

I've got my SP package already to be mailed, just need to add address and it will be on it's way!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by sik1010
I received a wonderful package today from "Cheri-J". This is her first swap and she did an excellent job. I love everything and needed several items. She included a really pretty pattern, so I might have to do some real work. LOL!
Sarah, what a lovely package. How lovely to have got this one so early when you were on the bench so long for July. It must have felt like your birthday and Christmas this week.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
I'm playing too Candi but I'm in SWFL AND ITS DARN HOT HERE!
All right, 4 ever, 4 Flroidians are playing here...I think Lori said there were 8 Florida swappers, perhaps the others don't watch the thread. Gals, I am ALL eyes watching Florida hints...there was one already sent, we'll see who gets it!!!! :mrgreen:

And, yes, it is too hot! I've never experienced such heat here! I am Sooooo thankful that I work indoors in such weather.
Candi,
I work in the heat and yesterday was doggone way too hot here! No rain in sight either and the same for today. I just keep hydrated! and like you I look for hints as well for Florida. I guess us Floridians are impatient :mrgreen:
Old 08-05-2011, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
I received a wonderful package today from "Cheri-J". This is her first swap and she did an excellent job. I love everything and needed several items. She included a really pretty pattern, so I might have to do some real work. LOL!
Sarah, what a lovely package. How lovely to have got this one so early when you were on the bench so long for July. It must have felt like your birthday and Christmas this week.
I'm telling you, my birthday is a long way off and so is Christmas, but I did have a really good day! It made me feel very special that's for sure.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:54 AM

Beautiful package, I love the pattern too, do show us when you get some"real work" done,please. :lol:
Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Juli
Both my packages are now mailed with a delivery date of 8/6.
I think Juli is determined to not give any other hints other than it is east of OR, which narrows it down to still include maybe 75% of swappers, lol. Torture! :mrgreen:
Old 08-05-2011, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by SheriR
When do we sign up for september? This sounds so fun!
Sheri, sign up for September will start towards the end of the month.