Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread >

Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread

Azaleas – 2 month Boom Group Thread

Old 02-21-2022, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Got these two more made today. Only one more to go, for Libster, and then I'll be done with Azaleas and on to Begonias.

Here is one for Hav's rescue quilt, and one for GramE. Hope they are ok for your quilts.

Beatiful block. The pink will fit right in. Thank you.
Old 02-21-2022, 05:25 AM

Lots more great blocks ladies. I didn’t sew at all yesterday so really need to make blocks today and tomorrow. Our granddaughter who is a senior in high school arrives tomorrow night for a week’s stay and there won’t be much time to sew

Sewbiz, ouch ouch ouch. Hope your graft works out
Old 02-21-2022, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Rebaquilts, I don’t know that I’ve seen this one before. Where did you find the pattern? I love it!
Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier, someone posted some websites with 12" block patterns, and they were so very helpful. I got this one from QuiltersCache.com, it is called Rolling Star. I like how it makes a circle around the star. I printed four of this paper pieced pattern and will likely make one for MacyBaby and Hav4boys (chicken fabric). but this is also the one where the 1" was off for my other printer, so I'm sending Libster 2 of them. Hugs!!
Old 02-21-2022, 07:29 AM

Oh my - so many new beauties!
Anna - love the movement in the whirlgig i thank you
Reba - firefly is spot on with a youngin - of course I am usually the one prompting the catching of them!

SBG - ouch. I have never sliced off a hunk - but I now have four bandaids on my hands!! '

Here are two blocks for Macybaby - Klondike Star from Quilterscache and playing with my new templates!
next two are for Sew Biz - found abook in library for double wide dresden that has no raw edges. I didn't attach the button but loved how it looked and put it in baggie.
also chimneys and cornerstones from quilterscache. - this is the one that looks the easiest and yet gave me the most trouble!!
Attached Thumbnails macybaby1.jpg   macybaby2.jpg   sewbizgirl1.jpg   sewbizgirl2.jpg  
Old 02-21-2022, 07:35 AM

Janice - thank you again and again for weebly! I just took a look and oh my - all the blocks playing together is amazing! It sure showcases them all

Tomorrow is your Birthday - I hope you get spoiled and treated like the special person you are! Happy Day!
Old 02-21-2022, 07:59 AM

Another for TG.
Attached Thumbnails fb_img_1645459092451.jpg  
Old 02-21-2022, 08:51 AM
Power Poster

Smile

Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Oh my - so many new beauties!
Anna - love the movement in the whirlgig i thank you
Reba - firefly is spot on with a youngin - of course I am usually the one prompting the catching of them!

SBG - ouch. I have never sliced off a hunk - but I now have four bandaids on my hands!! '

Here are two blocks for Macybaby - Klondike Star from Quilterscache and playing with my new templates!
next two are for Sew Biz - found abook in library for double wide dresden that has no raw edges. I didn't attach the button but loved how it looked and put it in baggie.
also chimneys and cornerstones from quilterscache. - this is the one that looks the easiest and yet gave me the most trouble!!
They are all amazing but the one on the right boggles my mind.
Old 02-21-2022, 08:58 AM
Power Poster

Smile GramE

This is myy first block for GramE. A second block is in the making. Hopefully I get some more done today.
Attached Thumbnails grame-small-.jpg  
Old 02-21-2022, 09:05 AM

Here is on for Reba. Went traditional.
Attached Thumbnails fb_img_1645463042814.jpg  
Old 02-21-2022, 09:16 AM

Amazingly how the pink and yellow are low key in the fabric but just shine when added to the block! Thank you Anna, it’s wonderful.