Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 07-26-2014, 07:35 PM

I've nursed 3 very young kittens but none that young! What a kind and rewarding thing you are doing for the little guy. He's adorable. Much good health and luck for both of you!!!
Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
Something very interesting happened a couple of days ago, and it's keeping me on my toes! (It turns out that I'm VERY glad I got my blocks finished for both groups, even though I had no idea THIS would happen!)
Old 07-27-2014, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin View Post
I will have to pass on that one as I think I am the only one still working on Jade blocks. :P

oh, and seasaw2much, that is what I do as well. I try things I might not do if I thought I had to do more than one.

I am also still working on Jade, have the rest kitted up with 2 more to kit. Not doing too well either. Three are finished and not posted, then I hurt my back and in between physical therapy, the heating pad and laying on the recliner, I can only sit at the sewing machine for an hour at a time, sometimes not that long. Very discouraging. Sometimes I have to take Vicodin and then I can't seem to get my seams lined up!
I'm amazed at the blocks that are being made here, kind of intimidating, I am certainly out of my league! You all do such good work.
I am still working on getting my photos shrunk and posted. I found out how to get them shrunk in Paint, not to figure out how to post them. My computer is doing so much better and to think, I fixed it myself!
Old 07-27-2014, 06:08 AM

Ahhhh, sure hope the beautiful little kitty makes it.

joann and urgodchild2 love my blocks, thanks so much. Terriamn
Old 07-27-2014, 06:14 AM

Sunrise sorry about your block, been there done that and know how painful that is. I also am still working on Jade also, two more for the group and one for me. Should be able to finish them today will leave lake early today, very windy, cool and raining off and on. Terriamn
Old 07-27-2014, 01:05 PM

Love these blocks and yes they are similar but they are really different. Thank you for mine it's pretty.

I almost for got, I was on earlier as well and tried to answer a private message but it wouldn't let me even click in the box to reply. I thought it was this new computer and was going to ask if anyone else was having problems with a windows 7 computer doing this.
I've had this computer for almost 4 months and still I don't really use it because its suchl a pain in my butt trying to do what I want to. I guess I'm just an XP sort of person. Glad I still have the old XP so I can get things done like I want to and takes less time to do it.

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Darn board keeps kicking me off again and Im not even typing! Katskid, Terriamn, SeaSaw and Jabas are done. I just noticed that Jabas and Seas patterns look the same but they are named different in Quilters Cache....hmmmm

Last edited by seasaw2mch; 07-27-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:13 PM

Figured I better make these before I confuse the F8's. Libster (the inside star would show up better with a different color...and its Pink..not white. Difergie and Molly Munchkin..yours is also pale pink. Have everything else cut out and waiting to sew!
Attached Thumbnails libster-denises-star.jpg   dergie-cheerleader.jpg   molly-munchkin-rosebud.jpg  
Old 07-27-2014, 01:27 PM

Sunrise that was supposed to say sorry about your back not your block. Terriamn
Old 07-27-2014, 04:14 PM

Here are some more.
Bibiostone, Billi, Jaba, Jclinganrey, seasaw2mch,and travelinggramma.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]485256[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485257[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485258[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]485262[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails bibliostone.jpg   billi.jpg   jaba.jpg   jclinganrey.jpg   seasaw2mch.jpg  

travelinggramma.jpg  
Old 07-27-2014, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
Here are some more.
Bibiostone, Billi, Jaba, Jclinganrey, seasaw2mch,and travelinggramma.
Thank you it's beautiful I love the colors you used.

Moonrise the kitten is cute so young and little I hope he is ok. Tough job being a foster mommy to such a young thing.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:25 AM

"Libster (the inside star would show up better with a different color...and its Pink..not white."

Love my block! Thank you so much.