Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 03-17-2015, 12:43 PM

Don't let the smile fool you. She's only happy when things are going her way.
Old 03-17-2015, 01:29 PM

Home again, this was a piece of cake after yesterday. Now the waiting game to see if they removed it all on back and if the spot is benign
Old 03-17-2015, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Don't let the smile fool you. She's only happy when things are going her way.
So she's me in dog form
Old 03-17-2015, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Home again, this was a piece of cake after yesterday. Now the waiting game to see if they removed it all on back and if the spot is benign
Good to see you home take it easy for a couple of days don't want to aggravate any of those areas.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:36 AM

Beautiful pup! I've got one who grumbles when she doesn't get her way. Never knew a more vocal dog, one who can clearly use her "voice" to convey many emotions.
Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
and the fur baby under the quilt is . . .
Old 03-18-2015, 09:29 AM

Bee, sent you a PM, the date is not the same as my reunion so it may be possible. Billie, I probably cannot stay as long as you are but maybe we can travel part way together if you're interested.

Love everyone's quilts they are working on the challenge. I'm still working on my April BOOM blocks which I hope to finish this week.

Love the smiley face helper too. Aren't we all happy when things are going our way!
Old 03-18-2015, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
Bee, sent you a PM, the date is not the same as my reunion so it may be possible. Billie, I probably cannot stay as long as you are but maybe we can travel part way together if you're interested.

Love everyone's quilts they are working on the challenge. I'm still working on my April BOOM blocks which I hope to finish this week.

Love the smiley face helper too. Aren't we all happy when things are going our way!
Lisa my travel dates are negotiable so yes let's look into that
Old 03-19-2015, 05:51 AM

Boom Retreat Update: Well, what can I say......talked with DiFergi late yesterday and we are EXCITED! I now have everyone's e-mail contact and we are a "go" for the Retreat. If you have not sent me a PM and you are interested in joining us....please do so today! There may be room for one more person as things settle into final confirmation. It looks like it will be the weekend before I will get the Retreat Overview with photos and details to the e-mail group who has PM'd me their e-mail so far.

We are staying with the date - September 23rd through September 30th, making sure we are all here together that Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will be talking to the Whistle Stop Quilt Retreat folks a little later today and visiting DiFergi's home with my camera to snap some final photos. The Retreat Overview will include links to many of the interesting place and schedule of things to do.

Last Call to be added to the list to receive information, then watch your e-mail for details!
Bee
Old 03-19-2015, 05:53 AM

Re the challenge, I've made a tiny bit of progress towards starting the machine quilting on my scrappy trips. I finally sat at my machine on and off for a few hours and started and finished my first small practice piece. Straight line stitching only and although the ditch was sometimes an elusive b*, I improved a bit by the end, enough so I'm satisfied with it. Next up, another small piece and if that goes better, I'll attempt my lap sized scrappy trips. I'm not expecting much but I will be glad to have something if that size done.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:55 AM

Bee and Di, nothing short of fantastic news!
Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Boom Retreat Update: Well, what can I say......talked with DiFergi late yesterday and we are EXCITED! I now have everyone's e-mail contact and we are a "go" for the Retreat. If you have not sent me a PM and you are interested in joining us....please do so today! There may be room for one more person as things settle into final confirmation. It looks like it will be the weekend before I will get the Retreat Overview with photos and details to the e-mail group who has PM'd me their e-mail so far.

We are staying with the date - September 23rd through September 30th, making sure we are all here together that Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will be talking to the Whistle Stop Quilt Retreat folks a little later today and visiting DiFergi's home with my camera to snap some final photos. The Retreat Overview will include links to many of the interesting place and schedule of things to do.

Last Call to be added to the list to receive information, then watch your e-mail for details!
Bee