Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 03-02-2015, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Thanks for asking Bee Mr Bill is still off work but is doing better after the ungodly number of tests everything is clear no infection or blood in cerebrospinal fluid, no brain abnormalities no strokes or seizures. Also No idea why he is experiencing the migraines or the severe vertigo :-( we have one last test to check on the dripping fluid but it has to be a day when he drips a significant amount and since we were given the collection vials that has not happened. talk about Murphy's law. The migraines and vertigo have somewhat subsided and the preventative meds seems to be helping. So things here are improving.

Difergie, I love your quilt and the story I keep thinking how much fun a swap is when you get an outhouse I love it. I love how you are able to take all the different blocks and components and turn it into this awesome quilt.

Bluelady the blocks are great I love mine thank you.

Terri, did you decide which block? And I can't wait to see the finished challenge good for you and your finish!

Janice, once again thank you for running this and keeping everything moving and everybody informed you're the Bestest!
Billi,

This may sound stupid, but has Mr. Bill ever gone to a chiropractor? I had his same symptoms a while back. Spent a ton of money on meds for vertigo and migraines. Went to the chiropractor for a shoulder problem. When she was adjusting me she asked me if I ever had migraines and vertigo. Seems like my neck and back were out and it caused the symptoms. Every time (well almost every time) I get dizzy, I make another appointment and I'm better.

KAT
Old 03-02-2015, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Billi,

This may sound stupid, but has Mr. Bill ever gone to a chiropractor? I had his same symptoms a while back. Spent a ton of money on meds for vertigo and migraines. Went to the chiropractor for a shoulder problem. When she was adjusting me she asked me if I ever had migraines and vertigo. Seems like my neck and back were out and it caused the symptoms. Every time (well almost every time) I get dizzy, I make another appointment and I'm better.

KAT
I have a good friend that was having seizure like problems, all tests were negative. She went to chiropractor as last resort, her neck was some kind of out and was causing all kinds of issues, all were fixed after a few adjustments and txs.
Old 03-02-2015, 11:46 AM

Billi glad some of Mr. Bill's symptoms are dissipating

i chose Variable Star, think it should work out great. Need to finish a baby quilt first.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:14 PM

Elisabrat's block for NanaKathy is here. Good news. We're only waiting for one more package and then off they go to their new homes!
Old 03-02-2015, 03:23 PM

Janice did you see your Old MIA block was in with the blocks I sent you.

one more border to go on the baby blanket but had to stop for the day. Hoping I have a fabric that will work for the back and I can start quilting it tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:47 PM

My computer was sent back today ..... it had serious issues.....only have DH and have to share- oh my!! So its been a few days and now playing catch up with the forums. Working on a couple other swaps and challenges, but have the top done on my Boom 13 blocks. Pulled out material for backing and need to press and figure what I am doing. Will get pictures taken. Want it done before these blocks get here
Old 03-02-2015, 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=travelinggramma;7112438]My computer was sent back today ..... it had serious issues.....only have DH and have to share- oh my!! So its been a few days and now playing catch up with the forums. Working on a couple other swaps and challenges, but have the top done on my Boom 13 blocks. Pulled out material for backing and need to press and figure what I am doing. Will get pictures taken. Want it done before these blocks get here

Sounds like you're making good progress on your UFO Challenge Quilt. Had company since Thursday....everyone gone today. Now its back to my Boom 11 Quilt....still sewing they quilt top together...I will make it....I will! Morther's Day Quilt...here we come.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:32 PM

OMGosh, Terri! I completely forgot. I apologize. I was so caught up in sorting the boom blocks that I set aside. It's buried in there somewhere. Just thinking about its little adventure makes me laugh! Thanks so much for sending it home.

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Janice did you see your Old MIA block was in with the blocks I sent you.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:16 PM

No problem Janice just wanted to make sure it wasn't off on another journey :-)
Old 03-03-2015, 07:53 AM

Not a good start to the morning when the doctors office calls and asks if you have time to talk. Two of the three biopsies came back positive for Basel cell carcinoma. Not a great way to start the day. Area on my back is larger and it will be surgically removed at dermatologist office at 10:15 on the 17 th. Then I will have to hurry home and pick up dh and bring him to the hospital down the road from the clinic for his colonoscopy. appointment for nose isn't set up yet. That is the one I'm worried about. It is a 4 hour appointment and if you have ever had an injection in your nose then you know how badly it hurts. I am a bona Fided Chicken