Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 03-06-2015, 05:11 PM

You warm weather ladies will get a kick out of this. My granddaughter and I sat out in the yard this afternoon soaking up the warm sun. It was so beautiful, it had warmed up to 40 degrees.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Amazing pix everyone! I will update the gallery when I get home.

Fyi, Bluelady's blocks haven't arrived at home yet. In fact, tracking shows it hasn't left her city, but sometimes packages show up with missing tracking info so who knows? DH said a pkg he's expecting is, and has been for several days, stuck in Nashville. Must be the weather. Maybe tomorrow? Will check in with you tomorrow or Sunday, most likely Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!
Oh no.. I see it made it to Kent WA. Should I go ask them to track it? I can't believe it isn't there yet. I am so sorry. It still shows as expected delivery to be this last Wednesday. Our weather is fine here, no reason to have any delay from this end.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
You warm weather ladies will get a kick out of this. My granddaughter and I sat out in the yard this afternoon soaking up the warm sun. It was so beautiful, it had warmed up to 40 degrees.
Haha thank you for the giggle I probably should not tell you that it was 84 here today Your quilt is very pretty front and back I'm sure your grand daughter will love it.

So my shoulders are killing me in the last 2 days I have trimmed, and bound 6 queen size quilt I feel like I wrestled a bear. I'm going to have to get a new sewing table that I can set my machine into so it's level with the table maybe I won't feel like an mma fighter at the end of a quilt. The good news is I am making a dent in my UFOs.

Last edited by Billi; 03-06-2015 at 09:33 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:14 AM

Not to worry, I just rec'd notification it's in my town, awaiting delivery. Obviously the package wasn't getting properly scanned. It should be delivered today. If that's the case, completed blocks will go out on Monday!!! Hurrah!!!
Originally Posted by Bluelady View Post
Oh no.. I see it made it to Kent WA. Should I go ask them to track it? I can't believe it isn't there yet. I am so sorry. It still shows as expected delivery to be this last Wednesday. Our weather is fine here, no reason to have any delay from this end.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:57 PM

OK, I'm home and have been busy. I will be set to ship tomorrow barring any unforeseen events. Bluelady's blocks arrived yesterday, everything is sorted and packed up in the proper envelopes and I plan to print up the labels tonight. When I print the labels, you SHOULD be advised of the tracking #'s directly from USPS.com. If for whatever reason you don't get the numbers (as happened the last time around for most of you), you can let me know but I cannot promise to get right back to you as the next few days are jammed with appointments.

Packages will be going to everyone in the March group EXCEPT Billi, Joanelizbay, LjDugas and Nanakathy who have either requested combined shipping of both the March and April groups, or have provided only enough money for a single shipping. Everyone else should be on the lookout for your tracking numbers.

Thank you to everyone for participating in the March Group of Boom 14. I've had a lot of fun since I was finally able to join rather than just admin. I hope you have, too!
Old 03-08-2015, 04:55 PM

Billi you are rockin this UFO challenge!

Bee, don't get too confident. This weekend I finished the 4 blocks for the April boom, put the binding on my GDs wife quilt, got the Jacob's ladder blocks put together and am ready to start quilting on my Mother's challenge.

I just found out that they are extending my transition date to the end of May so I have another month to clean up here and finish the 5 quilts that are on my wall of shame.

I'm not going to join another boom until I get to WI but I will be lurking.

KAT
Old 03-08-2015, 06:40 PM

I should have wrestled a bear it would have been less painful. so as you all know I decided to get my quilts trimmed and bound and I did it spent Thursday Friday and today working on it and I did it my shoulders and neck are killing me but I'm done. I present to you my bear.

For some reason the colors are not very true on some of them I'll need to figure that out
Attached Thumbnails 2015-03-08-19.16.49.jpg   2015-03-08-19.16.25.jpg   2015-03-08-19.15.57.jpg   2015-03-08-19.15.35.jpg   2015-03-08-19.15.11.jpg  

2015-03-08-19.14.45.jpg   2015-03-08-19.14.13.jpg   2015-03-08-19.13.47.jpg  
Old 03-08-2015, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Billi you are rockin this UFO challenge!

Bee, don't get too confident. This weekend I finished the 4 blocks for the April boom, put the binding on my GDs wife quilt, got the Jacob's ladder blocks put together and am ready to start quilting on my Mother's challenge.

I just found out that they are extending my transition date to the end of May so I have another month to clean up here and finish the 5 quilts that are on my wall of shame.

I'm not going to join another boom until I get to WI but I will be lurking.

KAT
Kat I hate that you will not be participating for a while I've so enjoyed swapping blocks and conversion with you. But I'm happy for you that your going to be closer to your kids and grands. . You will just have to continue sharing your finished ufos with us
Old 03-09-2015, 04:19 AM

OMGosh, Billi, wonderful quilts! And that you finished them off in such a short period of time is amazing. (I'm still trying to find the time to quilt my little lap sized one.) Congratulations on such lovely finishes!
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I should have wrestled a bear it would have been less painful. so as you all know I decided to get my quilts trimmed and bound and I did it spent Thursday Friday and today working on it and I did it my shoulders and neck are killing me but I'm done. I present to you my bear.

For some reason the colors are not very true on some of them I'll need to figure that out
Old 03-09-2015, 06:24 AM

Hi Janice I hope you enjoyed your trip :-) if its all right with you I would like to send my april blocks to you this week.

As happy as I am to have those done I did not quilt them I had them all done. I got the first one back......oh probably last July and the last one a week before Christmas and they have just been hanging around waiting for me to get it together enough to finish them. I hereby vow to never allow more than 2 quilts be in my "needs binding" pile before finishing them.