Boom 21 - Dunes

Old 10-01-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
I sewed my together this afternoon and hopefully am taking it to my quilter tomorrow! I’d like to get it out to my friend as soon as I can! I now have the pink up there and I think i’ve Decide to do 3 quilts. One with just the fabric you had! Bonus Boom for sure! And i’d Like to say every block was 12 1/2”!
Whew.... ...
Old 10-01-2018, 06:34 PM

Good heavens! If you all don’t slow down a bit, I’ll have to start Boom 22 before this week is over! I’m glad to hear some positive comments about your blocks. I look forward to seeing some quilts soon. I’ve just gathered my blocks together but haven’t opened them. Somehow I managed to misplace one. It’s probably in my spare room/ sorting area with all the mess I left there. Guess that’s a job for tomorrow.

Terriamn, I’m sorry to hear about V. My thoughts remain with you all. Hugs.
Old 10-01-2018, 06:48 PM

My squishy arrived! I’m so excited!! The blocks ARE more beautiful in person, thank you All for the georgeous blocks and your patience with my beginnerness.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:10 PM

So sorry Terri. My heart is heavy for you as you share your sister and her family’s burden. Prayers for all.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
I was able to go through my great Waves blocks but not sure when I will get to my Dunes blocks. My BIL has taken a bad turn, heading up there to give what ever support I can. No idea when I will be back home.
Not sure how I missed your post Terri, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:50 AM

Terri, ((((((Hugs)))))) for you and your family. This is such a hard thing to live with for the family and the patient. Just know we're thinking of you and praying for all of you.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:07 AM

Terri so sorry to hear your BIL isn't doing well, thinking of you and your family at this time.

Received my Boom blocks yesterday and haven't got a chance to look at them, that will be today's treat. Yesterday we worked in the yard trimming the overgrown azalea's and other bushes in the 90*+ heat.

DHenson, still love your fabric and how it looks on the design wall. Another fabric I adored was GramE's, I still look for it everytime I go to Joann's...just in case.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post

DHenson, still love your fabric and how it looks on the design wall. Another fabric I adored was GramE's, I still look for it everytime I go to Joann's...just in case.

Cheesehead, that fabric is part of the Premium quilters line at Joann’s. Last night my store had it all back in stock but she said it is one of the most population lines. It is also referred to as Premium cotton floral. What I bought last night is called wispy vines teal. My DIL found some in Louisville. It is on line and it will tell you which stores have it in stock. But the pics are of very poor quality. If I can help you more pm me please. The fabric is one that is exclusive to JoAnn’s. Here’s a link to one of the exclusives so it might help you find it. https://www.joann.com/premium-cotton...prefv1=Product
Old 10-02-2018, 05:51 AM

GramE, hoping to get to Pensacola this week to fabric shop at the Joann's there. Also making a side trip to a sewing store to look at the new Luminaire which is a new machine made by Brother. The plan is to "only" come home with fabric!
Old 10-02-2018, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
GramE, hoping to get to Pensacola this week to fabric shop at the Joann's there. Also making a side trip to a sewing store to look at the new Luminaire which is a new machine made by Brother. The plan is to "only" come home with fabric!
I like Brother machines. Good thing I’m not going with you. I might push you towards fabric and machine! ❤️