Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group >

Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group

Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group

Old 07-31-2019, 01:34 PM

What a beautiful doll Klaws!!!
Old 07-31-2019, 01:46 PM

Well dang spoke to soon. Infection is back. Did exactly what doctor said, called clinic, made same day appointment, drove an hour and a half each way had to see different doctor mine is on maternity leave. Thought that might be good, another set of eyes on the problem but she said ok I will follow what your primary doctor has been doing, gave me a couple of prescriptions, sent me for a liver test that my primary had ordered before she left and that was it. Hopefully catching it this quickly will keep me out of the emegency room and or joy another hospital stay.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:29 PM

Hope it gets better Terri.

I turned 50 on July 21 and had a follow up appointment today with my primary care physician for my shoulder. She is very efficient. I left Kaiser with a mammogram, colorectal exam kit, blood test to test thyroid levels (I have no thyroid) and a skin tag removed from under my arm. I was only there for an hour. They were very efficient.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:55 PM

Darn, Terri. Hopefully the new prescription will knock this thing out very soon. Slow down and take good care of you.
Old 07-31-2019, 03:14 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
Hope it gets better Terri.

I turned 50 on July 21 and had a follow up appointment today with my primary care physician for my shoulder. She is very efficient. I left Kaiser with a mammogram, colorectal exam kit, blood test to test thyroid levels (I have no thyroid) and a skin tag removed from under my arm. I was only there for an hour. They were very efficient.
Hav, you are just a baby! Happy belated birthday.

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Well dang spoke to soon. Infection is back. Did exactly what doctor said, called clinic, made same day appointment, drove an hour and a half each way had to see different doctor mine is on maternity leave. Thought that might be good, another set of eyes on the problem but she said ok I will follow what your primary doctor has been doing, gave me a couple of prescriptions, sent me for a liver test that my primary had ordered before she left and that was it. Hopefully catching it this quickly will keep me out of the emegency room and or joy another hospital stay.
So sorry, Terri. You've had a time with that infection! Hope they can knock it out quick with the right medication.
Old 07-31-2019, 04:24 PM

Shoot Terri! Hope your meds knock it out fast.

happy belated bday Hav, that does sound like a very efficient Dr. Visit. I need to get some skin tags removed. I was just going to turn dh loose with a sanitized pair of toenail clippers but I keep putting it off.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:25 AM

Kass, I simply love your quilting, Mindless or not.

Klaws, your doll is beautiful.

Terri, hope the infection will go away soon.

Janice, my blocks will go in the mail tomorrow, had to wait for payday.

A quick Question, What does the quotation marks with the plus sign do. It is located in the bottom right hand corner of a person's post. How does it work? When I click on it, a check mark appears. I have no idea. Thanks ladies
Old 08-01-2019, 04:27 AM

Lstew2212, the icon you mention is to quote multiple posts at once. Click that icon in each post you want to quote and then when ready, click the "+reply to thread" icon and they will all pop up in the reply box. You can scroll down through them all and make your comments. An example is post #107 on this thread. I used the icon to quote multiple posts from multiple pages.
Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
Kass, I simply love your quilting, Mindless or not.

A quick Question, What does the quotation marks with the plus sign do. It is located in the bottom right hand corner of a person's post. How does it work? When I click on it, a check mark appears. I have no idea. Thanks ladies
Old 08-01-2019, 04:39 AM

Gosh darn, Terriamn, that infection is hanging in there. Seems you are being as proactive as possible, getting right on the problem. I'm wishing you a speedy healing. And a permanent one. Hugs!

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Old 08-01-2019, 05:15 AM

Janice you hit the nail on the head with a permanent solution. My doctor is on maternity leave and was hoping a fresh pair of eyes might have a new perspective but was totally unimpressed with the doc I saw. Same ole same ole. Thankfully feeling well and will take it day by day.

Hav sounds like you have a very efficient doctor, good for you.