Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group >

Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group

Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group

Old 08-08-2019, 01:25 PM

Cheesehead very soft, pretty and dainty.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:01 PM

Hello Night Owls! Sure do miss you all. I've been in NY now since June and it is killing me not to have a project going - and not swapping with you all. But alas - life has a way of getting in the way! If God had told me ahead of time just what my purpose would be this summer - I might not have come!!
Momma is taking up a huge amount of time - but have had quality time with the 14yo GS and 13yo GD as well as the 5yo GD so am not complaining. Even went swimming at the ocean and clamming in the bay with my brother. I plan on enjoying each moment even if I don't have a sewing machine nor time to use one!
I am loving the fabric choices and cant wait to see the blocks made - oh what fun you will have! And what friendships you will make.
Come September I will be will be traveling From MD to AZ going from I81 to I40. Anyone in my path? or anyone know a place I must see and stop off at. I want to go to Marshalls good store in AK.i know I will be overwhelmed. But who cares!
just wanted to say I miss you all and keep up the banter - it is so appreciated to all!
Old 08-08-2019, 06:07 PM

Good to hear from you TG, sorry things aren’t going as planned but happy to see you are embracing the mountains you are climbing
Old 08-08-2019, 06:21 PM

I could throw a rock from my house and hit I40, well maybe not me, but someone who can throw!
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Hello Night Owls! Sure do miss you all. I've been in NY now since June and it is killing me not to have a project going - and not swapping with you all. But alas - life has a way of getting in the way! If God had told me ahead of time just what my purpose would be this summer - I might not have come!!
Momma is taking up a huge amount of time - but have had quality time with the 14yo GS and 13yo GD as well as the 5yo GD so am not complaining. Even went swimming at the ocean and clamming in the bay with my brother. I plan on enjoying each moment even if I don't have a sewing machine nor time to use one!
I am loving the fabric choices and cant wait to see the blocks made - oh what fun you will have! And what friendships you will make.
Come September I will be will be traveling From MD to AZ going from I81 to I40. Anyone in my path? or anyone know a place I must see and stop off at. I want to go to Marshalls good store in AK.i know I will be overwhelmed. But who cares!
just wanted to say I miss you all and keep up the banter - it is so appreciated to all!
Old 08-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Power Poster

We miss you too, TG! Enjoy that time with your family. Definitely stop by Marshalls if you can. Some really great finds can be had in the flat fold tables.

Please visit us again!
Old 08-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Power Poster

Tracking says my package will be delivered Saturday... yay!
Old 08-09-2019, 12:02 AM

TG, so nice to hear from you. I understand the difficulties of taking care of your mother. Even in the best of circumstances, it can be a challenge. Hugs. It's good that you've had some quality time with your grands and your brother. Hope you'll keep popping in here.
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Old 08-09-2019, 12:18 AM

Cheesehead, pretty soft block. I've added it to the gallery.

Look forward to seeing a lot of blocks pop up soon.

Also, I'm having problems with the gallery. There are duplicates posting for no reason I can discern but I'll continue to work on it. Bear with me.
Old 08-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Power Poster

Love our owl placeholders in the gallery!
Old 08-09-2019, 04:38 AM

Thanks. I had to search to find one that was copyright-free and fit the NO theme.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Love our owl placeholders in the gallery!