Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-21-2010, 05:51 PM

I received two F8 today. One from jlin52 and one from NorBanaquilts. But best of all, my first finished blocks arrived from moonrise! That's right, blocks, because she sent me 2. LOL, one of them has bees in it. It might sneak into my blocks from the monthly quilting bee swap II led by MadeinMaine since my theme is bumblebees. Both blocks are wonderful, thank you moonrise!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101713.jpe   attachment-101714.jpe  
Old 08-21-2010, 05:53 PM

Love those lavender blocks!

Just a quick note to let everyone know I received F8's from cat18, quiltingturtle, and Ok Darla today!

Floors come tomorrow, so I will be out of commission for a couple days.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
This was a sad, sad day. :cry: There were NO squishies in my mailbox. And there is still a MOUSE in my sewing room. :shock:

Sooooooooo, no sewing today! I will be one of the later ones this time with my blocks, because I am terribly afraid of mice and I will not enter the sewing room! 8-)

I hope to cut and send out my fabric Tuesday, Monday is a doctor trip for me, which takes all day, because it is 105 miles each way. :roll:

Tuesday will be the Happy Day for me! Then I can send boomerangs, too! :thumbup:
I understand about the mouse, ick, ick, ick! You really should get a cat, I haven't had to set a trap since the kitties got big enough to hunt.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:08 PM

I got another grown up squishy back!!!! It was from moonrise. I love it, see for yourself, it is beautiful. This is so much fun! I also got a squishy from quiltingTurtle, I just love that fabric.

The bees are so cute.

reneebobby, your block it taking a little longer than expected, another block caused a delay and yours it a tad more complicated than I thought it would be.

KarenBarnes - you will be getting two blocks. I guess, just like bees, when you put kitties all over someones block you have to make another . . . just in case. I really had no choice with all those bright colors you sent!

My beautiful block from moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101722[/ATTACH]

Both my blocks together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]101723[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-101717.jpe   attachment-101718.jpe  
Old 08-21-2010, 06:09 PM

received 2 more today:

norbanaquilts
jlin52
Old 08-21-2010, 07:20 PM

Blocks to bibliostane from Norbana are great, love the colors. and the piecing is very nice to look at, the bees are a great addition. Also love the block to Fryguy from moonrise, they are also gorgeous, the colors are very well matched, and the pattern is very pleasing to the eye. Fry guy your grown up blocks play together very well.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
This was a sad, sad day. :cry: There were NO squishies in my mailbox. And there is still a MOUSE in my sewing room. :shock:

Sooooooooo, no sewing today! I will be one of the later ones this time with my blocks, because I am terribly afraid of mice and I will not enter the sewing room! 8-)

I hope to cut and send out my fabric Tuesday, Monday is a doctor trip for me, which takes all day, because it is 105 miles each way. :roll:

Tuesday will be the Happy Day for me! Then I can send boomerangs, too! :thumbup:
Time to borrow a cat!
Old 08-21-2010, 09:07 PM

fryguy - That's going to be a yummy quilt! :thumbup:

bibliostone - You're quite welcome! :-)

I got a squishy from OK Darla today. Yay! I'll start on it ASAP. Already got plans for it! :-)

I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad because I've been mailing mine back pretty fast. Thing is, I'm at home 24/7, and when DH is at work, I'm bored out of my beanie. These blocks give me something challenging to do, and they keep me out of trouble ... for the most part! LOL! :lol: ;)
Old 08-21-2010, 09:35 PM

Just finished my first two blocks tonight. So Fryguymoore & KathyN..... Your blocks will be mailed back Monday. Hopefully some more will be completed tomorrow.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
Originally Posted by leakus
HELP HELP---- I AM IN TROUBLE!!!

My F8 are wondering around choosing partners and when I finally forced them to go back to the design wall... guess what? one scrap was left behind and now I don't know from whom I received it.
Please let me know I don't to mess up the color theme. Here is the scrap:
Memememe! That one's mine.
what a little one!!! didn't use the listening ears when I told all of them to go back!! It is with his mama now! love