Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 08-19-2010, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Got squishies galore:great black and gold from oatw13--beautiful purple from Ok Darla(little bit disfigured, but sure and have enough for a block)---Lets quilts beautiful red 30's and nice white(I already know what this block is)---A beautiful periwinkle from Janecat(It is a chatty one, with great personality)---a beautiful purple floral from bibliostaone( it's very quiet, I don't think it likes to travel alone, have too send it home with a companion possibly, but it will be grown up, so it might not be so frightened)And from Shaysmema I received a beautiful dark green floral.---And --Drum roll-- I received two beautifully precious grown ups, one is a star with the most beautiful green hand dye, I love her so, thank you Shaysmema(I just figured out what your name is Shay's Mema, I can be a dope)----and last, but definitely not least I received a gorgeous hole in the barn door from Moonrise, I love the green polka dot you used to coordinate with my bold floral. Thank you all, I am having so much fun.
Oh pics please, I can't wait to see.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:02 PM

Yay! Today I received my first grown up block from my F8s. Look how pretty she is! Thank you so much Melissa from Ga!

(sorry don't know board name..but sure wanted to thank you! You did good girl!!)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-99647.jpe  
Old 08-19-2010, 12:12 PM

Miss giggles, your block is wonderful, I love the twall(sp?). I will post pictures in a little while, got to finish my morning chores.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:13 PM

"Squishy, squishy, squishy.... squishy, squishy, squishy"

I was out of town the last three days, and I came back to 14 squishies! I got squishies from;
:) montanablu
:) JaneCat
:) moonrise
:) quiltergirl80
:) Oatw13
:) Ok Darla
:) Barbsbus
:) bibliostone
:) missgigglewings
:) kwiltkrazy - thanks for the extra, I can't wait to get started!
:) wendsy
:) Leakus
:) KarenBarnes

AND I GOT MY FIRST ALL GROWN UP SQUISHY BACK!!!!!! It came from ReneeBobby. It is absolutely beautiful! I love the black flowery fabric and it looks great with the orange and yellow. I will post a picture tonight, but first I have to unpack. Thank you ReneeBobby. I am going to get started on yours tonight. I am not going to let this huge pile of squishies make me rush.

Out of the six squishes that had additional postage in order to not go through the machine, two went through the machine anyway (KarenBarnes and Leakus.) But all arrived in good shape! :)
Old 08-19-2010, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
Uh-oh....

I was just going through patterns at The Quilters Cache and found about 40 paper piecing ones for 12 inch blocks that I'd like to try. I'm thinking maybe each of you will get a different pattern so I can try a lot of them out.

Maybe this is too ambitious?
I am making each block differntly too. I love paper piecing. Those designs are beautiful. Would you mind if I use some of them for this swap, I doubt if anyone would get a double with that many choices. I could spend all day on that website...
Old 08-19-2010, 12:56 PM

I received squishies from"oatw13" ...I love the winter fabric, I have it in green.

And a fat 8 from "bibliostone" a beautiful, purple floral. Hope to get to the quilt store this weekend to get some "go-withs" for them.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:40 PM

The last couple of days have been squishy heaven. I've received fabric from barbsbus, bubliostone,fryguymoore, karenbarnes,kwiltkrazy,leakus, letsquilt, Megsann, missgigglewings, montanablu, moonrise, oatw13, quiltergirl80, Reneebobby, shaysmema and wendsy!!

My fabric was mailed to everyone today!
Old 08-19-2010, 03:52 PM

I hit the Squishie Jackpot today! :thumbup:

oatw13
kathyn
montanablu
karenbarnes
janecat
quiltergirl80
ksea

I'll start on them shortly. :-)
Old 08-19-2010, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
Yay! Today I received my first grown up block from my F8s. Look how pretty she is! Thank you so much Melissa from Ga!

(sorry don't know board name..but sure wanted to thank you! You did good girl!!)
That was me. You're welcome! Glad you like it! :mrgreen:
Old 08-19-2010, 04:38 PM

Sorry having trouble with my camera, if moonrise or Shaysmema took a picture, could you post it. Otherwise, I'll post as soon as I figure this problem out.