Boomerang 6.0 Now CLOSED for Signups!** LISTS HAVE BEEN EMAILED 09/29/2011 >

Boomerang 6.0 Now CLOSED for Signups!** LISTS HAVE BEEN EMAILED 09/29/2011

Boomerang 6.0 Now CLOSED for Signups!** LISTS HAVE BEEN EMAILED 09/29/2011

Old 09-15-2011, 07:52 PM

me too!!!-:D

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Havplenty- I do!! Love my shoes! !
Old 09-16-2011, 05:35 AM

I am getting ready to go and am excited about it! Here's the fabrics I'm sending. I'd like to end up with a small quilt for a wintertime throw on our couch.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-257320.jpe  
Old 09-16-2011, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by jillnjo
I am getting ready to go and am excited about it! Here's the fabrics I'm sending. I'd like to end up with a small quilt for a wintertime throw on our couch.
Love love these fabrics and what a beautiful color combination!

Come on folks, still plenty of time and space to join this awesome swap. I will even send you a spreadsheet to help you stay organized :)
Hugs
April
Old 09-16-2011, 08:11 AM

I saw another swap hostess post this in her swap and was wondering if you all would feel better if I posted my number in the private section of the activity page in case anyone ever needed to contact me?
Let me know your thoughts
Hugs
April
Old 09-16-2011, 09:40 AM

hmmm. i think the bigger question is how will you feel about receiving the telephone calls. with all that is going on in your life, your health, you're raising a daughter with all that goes with that & managing and participating in board swaps, do you really want the added traffic of receiving swap phone calls also?

i personally like calling over email/posts/pm's because it can be more direct and quick but i have found in this forum the pm's and posting work because these activities take place in our "spare" time. personally i would never call you, just use the resources that are available on this board or email for communciation. all imho.

mary

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I saw another swap hostess post this in her swap and was wondering if you all would feel better if I posted my number in the private section of the activity page in case anyone ever needed to contact me?
Let me know your thoughts
Hugs
April
Old 09-16-2011, 09:45 AM

i have been looking at several new patterns in anticipation of the upcoming boom swap. i think i will try at least 12-13 new blocks for this swap.

i have a couple of other quilt projects that i haven't had time to start yet that i will use the small swap to get jump started on. so this time i think i will get everything ready prior to the swap. looking forward to it all.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:58 AM

I signed up last week...... just found the activity board for it today lol :) Gonna bookmark so I don't get lost.
I'm so excited to be doing this swap! Still kind of a newbie and to be honest some of the intricate blocks that are posted, well they intimidate me. I hope the blocks everyone receive are OK they may end up being simpler. Set in seams or thing that make eyes cross are not something this quilter is great with as of yet!
Old 09-16-2011, 10:04 AM

i've found you to be quick to respond to PMs so i don't thinks its necessary to give out your phone number.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
I signed up last week...... just found the activity board for it today lol :) Gonna bookmark so I don't get lost.
I'm so excited to be doing this swap! Still kind of a newbie and to be honest some of the intricate blocks that are posted, well they intimidate me. I hope the blocks everyone receive are OK they may end up being simpler. Set in seams or thing that make eyes cross are not something this quilter is great with as of yet!
Simple is beautiful too! Think of all of those vintage quilts done in the churn dash, hole in the barn door, etc that are so loved and cherished today! Intricate does not always mean it is more beautiful so do not fret!
Hugs
April
Old 09-16-2011, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by musicaljan
I got my fabric bought and ready. I also got enough to send my mom and my sister a fat 8th for them to make a block too. :D Is it time yet??? :D
What a great Idea! I might have to send some fabric to a few of my quilting friends! I have never done a friendship quilt before and I am really looking forward to making the blocks.

It's funny but The fabric and the blocks coming back to me I have not been able to get my mind around what to expect, so I am concentration my energy and imagination on the ones I will be sending out!