Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Blog Entries
    I got home late last night and can't wait to get to PO today! I am glad to be back in my sewing room~ I will post any new blocks i received while I was gone.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    I received a block from Barb, thanks so much it is so cute. I can't post picture yet. The camera went totally kaput! at wedding so time to find a new one!

Block arrived yesterday from OKDarla. Thanks Mary, it's great and will fit right in with the rest.

I received two blocks recently.

This great "Fire" block from Barb M.
    Name:  Barb fire.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  151.8 KB

And this adorable, pretty butterfly block from my BFF, Lynn.
    Name:  lynn butterfly.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  113.3 KB

Thanks, ladies, I love them both.

I'm gone on vacation (yes, again)--going to Northern California (with my BFF and our families) so won't be working on any blocks for a few weeks.
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Karen, I am so Jealous, I wish I was going on Vacation again!(I just got back on Monday) But when you retire life is just a long vacation, right?
    I love that fireman fabric, it is so cute! And love the blocks that you ladies have created, sew cute!

I am working on a Keepsake quilt. My sister calls them my Scrap-booking with fabric quilt! This one is especially fun as the Gentleman who is the subject of the quilt was a military man and so I am doing a patriotic quilt. I will post a picture in my quilt album when I am finished.

We bought one of those throw away camera's so now I have to go to the old fashioned way of taking pictures... It requires a lot of waiting, and a prayer that the picture turns out good!

OK back to my quilt, no squshies in my mail today... :-( maybe tomorrow~

Received a beautiful block from OKDarka yesterday, thank you. three more to go, yeah

Minor snafu at the Kehoe household. I was soooo efficient at packing up my stash, that I have inadvertantly put Dianes and Rosalies away. Can you two either post a photo or give me a description of the F-8ths you sent??

I have finished 2 other blocks last night and hope to get a couple in the mail tomorrow.

I feel so stupid.
    I got fabric.... Now I need time .
    Theresa

Blog Entries
    I received F8 today from MaryMo. very nice reproduction fabric, I am going to have to find some that will look good with it! I hope to work on it tomorrow... Then I am all done except the waiting for the rest of my beautiful blocks to come home!

I am already thinking about what fabric to use for the next boom! I love boom swaps, Heck I love all swaps!

I received a very cute square today with sandals on it. But I don't know who sent it. It's postmarked from Oakland.

I have lost my check off sheet and don't know where to find it. I now have 9 squares and waiting on 9 to come. I know that some of what I have belong to someone on the waiting list.

I am looking forward to the next boom too. Hmmmmmm

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    I received a very cute square today with sandals on it. But I don't know who sent it. It's postmarked from Oakland.

I have lost my check off sheet and don't know where to find it. I now have 9 squares and waiting on 9 to come. I know that some of what I have belong to someone on the waiting list.

I am looking forward to the next boom too. Hmmmmmm

Barb
    PM me your email address and I can probably forward you the list!
    karen
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    MaryMo, sending your block today. It is called OH Susanna, I got the pattern from http://www.quilterscache.com
    my favorite site to get free patterns. I can't post picture of it since my camera died, we are looking to get a new one. I did take a picture of it on the disposable camera but I have to finish the film before I get pictures... So old fashioned!

A block arrived today from Roe. Thanks, I really like the bear you put in the middle. Thanks.

I'm working to send them out Monday or Tuesday. Got my sewing machine back in operation and new ironing board cover made, so I'm ready to get back to sewing and quilting.

My mailbox is lonely. LOL. If anyone is having trouble doing my square.....contrasting bright colors go good with it too. I have made some of my own and it looks great. Just do what ever you want and I just know they will be beautiful.
    Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I just now looked at the May BOM, It is the Oh Suzanna block! totally by coincidence, but now I am going to make one for me for the BOM.

Just reporting in blocks not received. crqltr, Ok Darla, MaryMo, Sandynorm, shnnn, hoppyfrog.

Got a beautiful block from hoppytoad,thanks.

So sorry hoppyfrog Long day!

I love the OH Susannah block. It is pretty to do. Guess what I got to day in the mail. YEP a squishy It is from Shelley Lee Hoppy Frog. Thank you it is so pretty. I like it. It is called wild Thang.

I don't know exactly what I sent but it was a patriotic print as I am doing a Quilt of Valor. Hope this helps.

Thank you Diane. yes it does.
    Theresa

I also got a block from HoppyFrog. Beautiful.. called Duck tracks... Nice work Shelly
    Theresa

I see conniety on a couple of threads but do not have her listed on any of my lists. I will send her a PM perhaps she changed her board name.
    Conniety if you see this can you please let us know.
    Hugs
    April

Received a beautiful block from Hoppyfrog yesterday, it fits in perfectly, thanks so much.

Blog Entries
    I also got a block from Hoppy Frog, I love it! My Parrot quilt top is really starting to look AWESOME. I will be playing with it over the next few days, trying to decide what to do! I really love sampler quilts!

Got a wonderfull block from Gayle yesterday..... Beautiful work - LOVE it. My quilt is going to be spectacular with all these fantastic blocks....
    Theresa

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast