Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group >

Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Old 04-04-2012, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
I am really having trouble this morning, maybe time to go back to bed! I tried to answer a PM but I can't figure out how! The darn curser won't go into the body where the text goes! It is grayed out! I can't get fabric to match anything and I just ironed a baggie!

I am not a morning person~ Maybe I will just go for a run now and then start today all over~
Ok You gave me my laugh for the day. I just giggled over you ironing a baggie. I would go back to bed and start the day over. LOL.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:52 AM

OK. I DO have 16 f8ths. And I've received 3 grown up blocks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]325181[/ATTACH]From Dotty, Linda, and Marybeth

and I have 6 finished
[ATTACH=CONFIG]325182[/ATTACH]I'm struggling a little with the one I'm working on right now - but I will win!
Attached Thumbnails 205.jpg   204.jpg  

Last edited by shnnn; 04-04-2012 at 11:00 AM. Reason: pictures were ginormous!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:22 PM

Shnnn, what is the bottom block on the right side called? it is a very interesting block!
Old 04-05-2012, 05:37 AM

Mary, it's oblique out of quiltmakers 100 blocks vol 4. Since my computer was out of commission, that book has been fantastic - quilters cache is not fun to look at on my 2"x3" phone
Old 04-05-2012, 06:28 AM

I agree I love that block Shnnn and I have all of those magazines so I will have to try it
Beautiful blocks everyone. Great job!
Marybeth days like those are ones where I go back to bed because I never should have gotten out of it! Hope you are fairing better today.
Hugs
April
Old 04-05-2012, 06:29 AM

To those of you who have sent Izabella a block I have sent you all PMs to thank you but I also wanted to say again how touched I am by the kindness you all are showing my little one. I am going to get a group photo of the blocks I have received for her this weekend and I will post them on every thread of the Boom.
So to those who have sent and are sending, from the bottom of my heart I thank you again.
Hugs Hugs & Much Love
April
Old 04-05-2012, 08:45 AM

I have finished and mail all of my finished blocks, enjoy everyone.
Also received a beautiful block from Birdlady today, it goes great with my others.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:31 AM

Hi everyone.. I got my F8 from Roe, and 3 beautiful blocks from ljdugas31, dahna42 and marytoddliz.... Love them all. Funny - 2 of you used the same complementing fabric - what are the chance of that?

Working on blocks today - having a wonderful, creative afternoon.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:48 PM

I received two beautiful blocks today. One from Yaya/Karen. I love that block the colors are awesome! The other block from Birdlady/Gayle. The colors are awesome! Thank you for such an awesome block.

The Parrot quilt is going to be so amazing, I really want to keep it for myself. The Peace sign quilt is going to my BIL. He told my sister the other day, "Will your sister make me a quilt too?" My sister told him of course, she is just working her way through the family right now! I know he will love the peace signs, he was a real 'hippy' in the 60's.

Well I am headed to the train depot first thing in the morning, going to spend the Holiday with My son. I will be teaching my 14 year old grand son how to sew! I am so excited that finally one of the grand kids wants to learn, but what a wonderful surprise that it was one of the boys!

I have 4 projects lined up for us to do. We are going to make some Easter place mats. a simple lap quilt. a back pack bag (using cords as a drawstring, secured at the bottom corners of the bag) And a Star Wars pillow case, left over from his Uncle Charles birthday present. I can't wait!

So I will be gone for a week, when I get home I will report any new blocks received.

I have all F8's done and sent home except Marymo's. I will let you know if it gets here when I get home next week.

Have a wonderful Easter ladies.

Blessings~
Old 04-05-2012, 05:51 PM

I'm still missing a few F-8's, although I have heard from 3 of the missing ones. Shnnn, did you mail one to me?
Did it get returned perhaps?