Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group >

Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group

Old 04-05-2012, 06:08 PM

kehoeta - I did mail it out to you, I haven't received anything back - but I did mail it to your street address before you posted your po box.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:12 PM

Shnnn, let me double check.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:34 PM

OK - double checked all my mail... I am awaiting squishies from MaryMo, hoppyfrog, lvbabyboomer and shnnn.

Shnnn, please resend - I got notes from the other 3 that they were resending theirs to my po box. It is PO Box 238, Greenbush, MI 48738.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:34 AM

Today I got a finished block from Dotcomdtcm and an F-8 from Marcialee. Thanks everyone

Dotty - very nice job on the block.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:10 PM

Default A few more blocks made...

I have seven more to make. Still waiting on F8 from Mary H. Today I sent finished blocks to Donna, Shannon, Mary, Rosalie, Linda, Dotty, Lynn, Karen, Marcia, and Gayle.
Attached Thumbnails optical-sawtooth.jpg   main-street.jpg   main-street-2.jpg  
Old 04-07-2012, 03:57 PM

So all of my fat 1/8th should have been recieved by now as they were mailed out over a week ago. Please let me know if you have not recieved it yet.

I am still missing fat 1/8th from MaryMo & shnnn.

I recieved grown ups from
ljdugas31
dahna42
dotcomdtcm

Now to start matching ups some fabrics so I can sew some blocks tomorrow. happy Easter to all...
Old 04-07-2012, 04:15 PM

I mailed my f8ths on 3/20 and have not received any back = but that's 2 who have not received them
guess its good I bought extra! Is there anyone else who has not received my f8th?
Shannon
Old 04-08-2012, 07:53 AM

I received a f8 from tildiemae yesterday.

My hand is feeling much better--yea---but still not sewing yet. Busy with other stuff here, and reloading all our "stuff" into our "new" motorhome--that's a feat!

Off to OC fairgrounds for Easter service with our son and DIL's church.

Happy Easter to all!!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:20 PM

Hello all!
Just a note to catch up..I have everyone's fat 8 except MaryMo. And I have received blocks from Gayle, Rosalie, Donna, Dotty, Marybeth, and Linda. I finally made my sample block to make sure of all the sizes, and have the others I received with mine on my design wall, I love this swap! I love all the blocks I have received, patterns I would not have tried and colors I love but would not have mixed on my own! Thanks all! Carol
Old 04-09-2012, 03:13 AM

Well my son has been doing very well on keeping me posted so that I can let all of you know when I get yours. BUT when I put the return envelop in my F8th my son has been perplexed. The first one he got back, he laughed and thought I mailed a square to myself. But when he got the second one he was puzzled and asked me why I was sending squares to myself. Silly boy. I had to explain to him how this all works. But the problem I have is that even thought I addressed the envelop to myself and the return address is also mine.......I don't know who did the square unless I have my son open the envelop. So I am considering having him do that and hoping that all of you did put something inside saying who did the square. LOL. If we are seeing who can have all of their's finished first then I will be the one who finishes lasts as I can't even start on them until after May 3rd when I return from Australia. But don't despair all of you, I will get them done. I am so excited about going home and checking out what is there and getting started.

Barb