Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 7.0-FIRE Group

I have been picking out patterns also. Still working on moonrise's fabric.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Ladies I'm thinking Christmas, is this ok with everyone???
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Quote Originally Posted by buddy'smom View Post
    Ladies I'm thinking Christmas, is this ok with everyone???
    Absolutely!!!! At least for me!!!!

Blog Entries
    Fabric arrived today from wanda lou, Yosamitesa, and moonrise. You ladies will be the first to have blocks from my studio!

Wow, things are really zooming!

I haven't received any F8's as of yesterday, but I haven't checked the mailbox today (just woke up). I'll check it ASAP.

Edit: Yay! Yosamitesa's F8 was in the mailbox!
    Last edited by moonrise; 03-17-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Yea!!! Glad yall are getting them!!!

You all are fast. I received four envelopes today - one did not have a return address or note inside. The fabric has a blue background with little trucks, planes, etc. on it. Definitely a juvinile print. Please respond if it is yours. Me I just got back from two weeks I. Hawaii spending it with my daughter and four grandkids. I am rested up now and need to go and wash my fabric (something I don't do).

Yose-HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Hope you had a fabulous day.
    Received Moonrise's fabric today..now to find the prints I know I have to go with it
    I am cutting my boots tomorrow and packaging them up so they will be in the mail on Monday and maybe I will have Yose's block done so that can go too...I hope.
    Hugs
    April

Sounds like everyone is getting busy. Anniversary has been good. Now...time to get in the bedroom and press fabrics and get to cutting. Maybe...I can have all 3 ready to go back out on Monday. BTW...Please let us know if you want your scraps returned. You do not need to send my scraps back to me.

Ugh I am a bonehead sometimes. Yosa not Yose so sorry still glad to hear your day has been good
    I am sore and going to bed..I have a feeling the tube from my shunt may be loose and irritating an organ in my body ugh!
    Hugs
    April

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    Ugh I am a bonehead sometimes. Yosa not Yose so sorry still glad to hear your day has been good
    I am sore and going to bed..I have a feeling the tube from my shunt may be loose and irritating an organ in my body ugh!
    Hugs
    April
    OH NO!!! Hugs!!! If you need help or need anything, let me know. Hugs!!! Now...go take it easy!!!

jaharper and goldendog55...y'alls are done and will be in the mail Monday!!! moonrise...fingers crossed I'll get yours done tomorrow...depends on when the baby boy goes to sleep and how long.

I received F8's from goldendog55 & ouiltingnonie today. Now to find patterns.
    Janelle

Blog Entries
    all people are busy - expect me Terrible, that I must wait so long!!

I think I must wait 10-14 days for receiving any envelope with fabric.
    I sent out 15 envelopes with fabrics on friday - the 16th piece of fabric will go out to Ireland tomorrow. I think it will reach LindaC 4 days later. That's the shortest way for me I would be happy, if any member send me a short message, if you receive my envelope.
    many thanks forward.
    I printed out some pattern and have a look, what will be fine with the fabrics you show here

I've only one question: Why you called this group FIRE group - does it mean s.th. special? Sorry my english isn't perfect and perhaps it's a simple thing
    Last edited by Veronika; 03-18-2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: correction

a small village about 65 miles north of NYC
    I received Yosemitea and Moonrise's F8s yesterday - I will be ironing and cutting today, hopefully sending my squishies off tomorrow - Buddy'smom, I have a whole tub full of Christmas fabrics, so bring it on! April, feel better, lots of {{{{{hugs}}}}} winging their way to you.
    He who cuts his own wood is warmed twice, but she who makes her own quilt is warmed forever - SLR 11/7/2011

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    I've only one question: Why you called this group FIRE group - does it mean s.th. special? Sorry my english isn't perfect and perhaps it's a simple thing
    aah - I understand why it called Fire group. Our swap mum gave every group a special, that we can find our group faster. Sorry for asking this. Sometimes the brain works slower

Veri,
    Yup you got it Once I know how many groups I have I try to figure out something to call each group so the members know where they are. Since we had four groups this time I went with something that has four...the four elements
    I feel a little better today. The spot only hurts when I sit a certain way or lay on my back. My husband thinks maybe a pulled muscle...I am not too sure. I have had pulled muscles and this pain doesn't feel that way. If it continues I will go to the doctor and have them check it out to be safe. I thank you all for the well wishes and hugs and offers of help. You are truly the best!
    And on that note I am going to put a load of laundry in and start sewing on some blocks woooohooo (after I cut and package my fabric that is lol)
    Have a fabulous day everyone!
    Hugs
    April

Yes Ms. April this is what happens when you over due it, I'm gonna beat you with a wet noodle, haha!!! Hope your feeling better. Hugs, mom

Ladies, I'd doing 30's for sure, trying to get them packaged up today-tomorrow and out by Thursday.
    Have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    Veri,
    Yup you got it Once I know how many groups I have I try to figure out something to call each group so the members know where they are. Since we had four groups this time I went with something that has four...the four elements
    I feel a little better today. The spot only hurts when I sit a certain way or lay on my back. My husband thinks maybe a pulled muscle...I am not too sure. I have had pulled muscles and this pain doesn't feel that way. If it continues I will go to the doctor and have them check it out to be safe. I thank you all for the well wishes and hugs and offers of help. You are truly the best!
    And on that note I am going to put a load of laundry in and start sewing on some blocks woooohooo (after I cut and package my fabric that is lol)
    Have a fabulous day everyone!
    Hugs
    April
    buddy'smom
    April's mom
    Tara's mom

Veri, honey no worries. You are fine!!! I am glad that you are with us and playing. I can't wait for you to receive our fabric and us to receive yours!!! This is SO much fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    all people are busy - expect me Terrible, that I must wait so long!!

I think I must wait 10-14 days for receiving any envelope with fabric.
    I sent out 15 envelopes with fabrics on friday - the 16th piece of fabric will go out to Ireland tomorrow. I think it will reach LindaC 4 days later. That's the shortest way for me I would be happy, if any member send me a short message, if you receive my envelope.
    many thanks forward.
    I printed out some pattern and have a look, what will be fine with the fabrics you show here

Hi Veri
    I'll let you know as soon as your fabric gets to me.

My fabric has arrived and is in the washing machine. Will get it dried, ironed and cut tomorrow so will get them all away in the post on Tuesday.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Hi to all. I have been reading through this thread and find it fascinating. When will a new swap start?

Thanks, Charlene

Blog Entries
    I don't know what I was thinking, I guess I was just excited. I cut mine 11X22 and I was generous on the 11! And, I forgot to wash it, so it will be a little more difficult than it might have been. Oh, well, better too much than not enough, and the pieces. I used a piece I found cheep that I fell in love with. I have 5 or 6 yards of it, so will use the rest in the assembly process. I had to wait until today to print out the address list, but will get mine out by tomorrow or Wed. It will be nice to get to know some of you by talking on the forum.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Please know that I will be on vacation the middle 2 weeks of April, so no sewing then. I'm going to Florida - WOOOHOOO![/QUOTE]

I went on a little vacation last week and took a machine with me. LOL!! Sewing is how I relax, Enjoy your vacation.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Quote Originally Posted by Nanachar View Post
    Hi to all. I have been reading through this thread and find it fascinating. When will a new swap start?

Thanks, Charlene
    Charlene,
    This swap actually just closed. I will start a new one in July when this one ends. If you wish I will put you on the interested thread for the next one?
    Hugs
    April

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast