Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group

No rush, I was just a little concerned. Hopefully everyone was received my f8 by now. Haven't heard much.
    I have plenty to do. I am doing the Funky Valentine swap too and all that funkiness is due by the end of this month

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    Attachment 367723 And received this work of art from Anastasia in the mail today!!! So beautiful!
    Wow..that is gorgeous!! My favorite I think!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    ok is anyone else here losing three friends a day? according to the header on my quilting board main page i have three people who have unfriended me and I see this daily. I am worried. At this rate I will not have any friends at all and even odder is how the heck does the quiting board rotating header know I HAVE THREE PEOPLE uNFRIENDING ME DAILY? I mean common I dont belong to any groups like facebook or twitter.. so where are they jumping my ship? oh such a sad day in America when all those people leave you and you dont even know them. sigh.
    I saw that too many times when I'm on here. I also don't do facebook. Its just to try and lure us into joining fb.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

Quote Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
    Attachment 367722Received these 2 beauties from Jaba the other day. Sorry it took so long to post, was out of town last wknd. I am so happy to be swapping with such a talented bunch o' people!
    I loves cardtricks!!!
    I'm so tired of being tired.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    That block is beautiful Anastasia, you did a fabulous job. Will give an update as to my records so please let me know if you show something different. I have received everyone's F8 and have returned all grownup blocks back to you. I am waiting for mine from ctmhjenn, immemother, jacquie, okdarla, phannie1, savannarandons, tlambing, and side swaps from oldcatlady, nexxus831. I love the ones I have received so far and thank you all so much for using your time and talent to make them for me.

Anastasia, love your pumpkin!
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

Just finished some funky fish and some crazy lady bugs! Sending them home tomorrow!!

oh your sending lady bugs/ that will make her dad so very happy. He really enjoys getting those lady bugs. Tlambing I got your fabric and I know you got mine as you whipped up a block fast as lightening for me. I have been fortunate enough to receive 11 blocks from this group so thank you for being so quick everyone. I love them all. I am almost ready to lay them out just to take a group shot for everyone.. its nice to see them like that when you get enough back you can .. see it? I love this swap and will gladly join another one.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Is not my pumpkin! :P is someone else's pumpkin.

Halloween Candy..... I liked the Maltballs. No one else like them in my family so I got my brother's and sisters' also. I now try to buy things that are not Candy. The kidos will be getting pencils this year. One year they got school folders with a sheet of bicycle safety rules. You think most kids would be mad but I will never forget one little trickers reaction: "Wow, I always wanted my own school folder." He was about 4 and not in school yet. Mom said she never has bought him school supplies yet. I just thought that was precious.

Hubby is working again so more blocks will be made. so off to the sewing room I go..... Have a good weekend all.

What a great idea - folders! Especially when they are on clearance at Walmart now!! We don't give out candy either - usually get the snack bags of pretzels.
    Quilting as I go traveling down the road

Count your blessings, not your problems.

I help my mom pick out something different to hand out every year. Fruit roll-ups. Individual snack size microwave popcorn, juice boxes, those crackers with cheese or peanut butter packets.. pudding cups. We go to sams club. Last year she didn't get as many kids though. 5 years of living in the ghetto I've only ever had my door knocked on once so I don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by ctmhjenn View Post
    I am home from Oregon and found my first block in the mail. Jan, I love it..just perfect. I will take a picture and post. Thank you so much!
    Hi ctmhjenn, I was wondering if you received the block I sent you?? Hope it made it to you okay.

Yes, I got your block and love it. I was just going in to post to whom I have received.
    Celina Bowman, Traveling gramma, and you. Thank you so much for the two you sent me Janet, they are marvelous. Here come pictures. ctmhjenn
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

I have been looking all over at the top of this post for an icon that looks like a tree inside of it for me to add my pictures, but I don't see one. I have read the info on the page on how to post a picture, to downsizing and such, but I do not see a place where I click to add a picture. Any help here?
    Gramma to Isabella and NEW baby brother Enzo!

you might not have it set to have an advanced editor, and if you don't, you won't see any icons.. If you dont, you need to go into settings and change your editor. Let me know if you need help figuring that out

Name:  quick reply.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  86.4 KB

Received a package today from Travelinggramma!!!
    And look what was inside
    Name:  travelinggramma1.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  158.2 KBName:  Travelinggramma2.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  122.3 KB

I love them! They're beautiful TG.

Thank you

TG: I saw that you joined the Wonky Valentine swap and was relieved to know you like this. I don't normally do wonky but this one just happened!
    Quilting as I go traveling down the road

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Love it! it's bright and not "normal" just my style!

uh oh thanks for the heads up, not normal.. hum...

those are pretty for not normal lol.. I love crazy quilt styles and that top one is pretty crazy! great additions to your fun quilt.

Anastasia flop over on the floor if this works.. wow..Name:  boom diamond 014.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  657.1 KB
    Linda

when I get up off that floor I will send a big hug your way.. wow it works!
    Linda

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Love those blocks, very nice!! Nice pose Elisabrat, you up yet? anastasia hope your little fingers are healing today, don't want you to have to hit the books

Off to pick up my 2 latest projects from my LAQ Can't wait to see them! It's much like Christmas today

I am green with envy we don't have a local quilt shop. Heck we do not have many shops at all. Ace hardware is the biggy in town. They have nice holiday stuff but boy no quilt stuff at all.

oh and handing out pencils? I am suprised you do not get egged. What about a treat and a pencil that way its not lets skip that house? This is what halloween is all about and no kids are not getting 1000 pieces of candy these days too many people simply do not give out at all. What about glow sticks or necklaces from oriental trading company cheep every single kid likes glowing and well not candy. Just a thought.. I always gave out full sized candy bars, boy what a hit. The dentist told me give chocolate it doesnt stick to their teeth. So a compromise, candy but not sticky. who wants a Mrs. Prindables carmel apple? share one with you.. boy they are sooo good. And fillings to heck with them.
    Linda

Did glow necklaces last year. If I give candy, I eat as I am giving. I don't want the stuff around. I gave out quarters, kids are not impressed with just a quarter any more. When I was a kid 2 quarters was my weekly allowance. Took me to the movies on base with a coke and candy. I try to be creative. My pencils are Holloweenie!

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast