Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

So sorry to hear that you are going through this Kat I will send out a mass email this evening when I get home.
    I mailed out 8 F8s today. The rest will go out on Tuesday.
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    finished addressing envelopes and received 2 F8ths today! Hoping to get mine out soon but going back and forth on what fabric to use for the last 11.

Received F8ths

joanelizbay
    moonwork42029
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Ok I just returned from walking over to my post office. I am fortunate because it is only 1/2 half a block away. I am in every group so I am going to post this on each group so that I do not have to type it again. Everyone's F8 has been mailed. WHEW!!!!! Being in all 5 groups you can imagine the price I paid. Of course I also had to get 100 forever stamps and 200 20c stamps. One of those 100 20cents is for a member in the Pacific group who can't get to the post office. Ok I will share what I learned. All my envelope cost exactly one forever stamp. So if your end tells you different let me know. Now for the people who are in more then one group.....I put yours in a 5 X 7 envelop. Guess what....that is considered pkg. price and so it cost more then if I just put them in separate office envelops and mailed them. Go figure. So When I return your grown up block...those in several groups will get several envelops. I want you all to know that so that you mail yours just in the office envelop as it will be cheaper. Of course those overseas always will cost more. LOL. I was surprised that my office envelopes were just the forever stamp, but then this is the first time I wrapped them in saran wrap and squished them down as tight as possible.
    I am now looking forward to getting F8 to start making blocks. Let the fun begin.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I got Squishes! I got Squishes! I got Squishes!!!! Jaba and Moonwork I got your fat8s! Deliveried fine and dandy! Now to start the swap! My fabrics will be in the mail tomorrow. and KAT, I can change your address before I send you yours! Lots to do this swap! Have a great Weekend!!! Phannie

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Thanks glad you let me know. I didn't get any yet....

I received squishies today from ljdugas and Abby's mom
    Hugs
    April

Jaba, I received your F8 today, hope to have it done before the mail goes tomorrow already sent Dotty's out (artic)

Blog Entries
    None here in Missouri.....waiting patiently....even volunteered to watch the 3 8 year old grandkids tonight so I wouldnt think about blocks! LOL
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I received squishies today from Jaba, ljdugas31, moonrise, moonworks and TheMamaHauser.

Moonrise.....If your darlling dad likes to see the squishies opened...how are you going to keep a secret from him???? I think it is wonderful but was wondering.
    Moonworks.......Ok you are going to test my learning skills on paper piecing. LOL. I can do it yes I can. (I have to keep telling myself that)
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    I received squishies today from Jaba, ljdugas31, moonrise, moonworks and TheMamaHauser.

Moonrise.....If your darlling dad likes to see the squishies opened...how are you going to keep a secret from him???? I think it is wonderful but was wondering.
    Moonworks.......Ok you are going to test my learning skills on paper piecing. LOL. I can do it yes I can. (I have to keep telling myself that)
    Um ... are the names reversed? 'Cuz my dad isn't interested in quilting. Wish he was! On my note, I meant that either traditional piecing or paper piecing is fine. Just no applique' or embroidery. It doesn't have to be paper pieced. Any pieced block will be great. Sorry for the confusion.

No squishies were in my mailbox today.
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

All my f8s went ot today. Tried another post office and got away with 66 cents for USA and 1.05 for Japan aND Canada. Now how can it b the same amount to travel to Japan and to Canada??
    I did get to change your addy KAT before I mailed yours out. Will see just how long it takes for it to get down to the valley!
    Quilting as I go traveling down the road

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Received two F8's today!
    Jaba
    Moonrise
    Thank you ladies!

i got squishies from jaba,abby's mom,Dahna today!

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post

Yep, you gots us confused a little bit... Moonwork (works under the light of the moon) -- Dad will see all the blocks but he won't know the end product will be his. That's what will be funny.

Moonrise --- early in the night...

See, we're different as night and day

Moonrise - Got your lovely F8 today (Dad was practically panting with anticipation until I got home to open it.)
    Lisa L.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    My most recent swap - Boomerang 16

Blog Entries
    I was squish-less today. That's ok - I've got a couple client quilts I should work on while I wait.
    Mischief Managed.

Ok love my post office most went for 46c. The universal world stamp is now for regular weight envelopes to international. same price anywhere in the world under 1 ounce I think. yahoo.

I received envelopes from Abbys mom, Jaba and Melissa in Ringgold GA. now to go mark that down on the spread sheet and what fabric i received. yahoo..
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    Um ... are the names reversed? 'Cuz my dad isn't interested in quilting. Wish he was! On my note, I meant that either traditional piecing or paper piecing is fine. Just no applique' or embroidery. It doesn't have to be paper pieced. Any pieced block will be great. Sorry for the confusion.

No squishies were in my mailbox today.
    Ok I did mix you two up. LOL. But not your material.

I will have to check out the Universal World stamp. Never heard of it.

Moonwork.....I have you straight. I know he will be surprised.
    I have patterns picked out so I am off to pick out material to go with it.
    Those of you who want black or white........you have made my choices so simple....Just had to decide on the pattern.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    I got some today! yippee!! Received from abby'smom, ljdugas31, moonrise, mamahauser. Thank ladies, better get busy....

Blog Entries
    Jackpot today! Fabric from Abbys mom, Jaba, Ljdugas31, Moonrise, Moonwork42029. Oldcatlady, Themamahauser. Now comes decisions decisions! Have fun!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

More Squishes today! I got one from MoonWork, Abby's Mom, Joanlizbay and Ijdugas31. I also got my bicycle a week ahead of my birthday. It is pretty nice out so I got in a ride. now a nap then to the design table. got lots to stay on top of this go round. Have a great day ladies. Phannie

Jaba, I mailed your blocks out today, will put pics in my album later today if you want to peek

received F8's from Abby'sMom, joanelizbay, ljdugas31, Moonrise, TheMamaHauser

Kelly - yours is next to do, I didn't see any note included. Did you want anything specific?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
    Jackpot today! Fabric from Abbys mom, Jaba, Ljdugas31, Moonrise, Moonwork42029. Oldcatlady, Themamahauser. Now comes decisions decisions! Have fun!
    i rec'd Jaba's yesterday and the others mentioned today with exception of Oldcatlady. I got Joanelizbay instead. so 7 fabrics to get busy on--have possible pattern choices for 4 of them. Oh this is fun!

Received: oldcatlady,moonrise, Abbysmom, Mamahauser, lgdugas, and jaba.
    Also had the post office return to me 5 of the envelopes that THEY put postage on with a note stating it needed it more postage - I really don't like this post office!
    Quilting as I go traveling down the road

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Blog Entries
    I really don't don't have a plan for that fabric so surprise me I ran out of the two main fabrics and so I picked a fabric that I had a good chunk of for the last few swaps.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcatlady View Post
    Jaba, I mailed your blocks out today, will put pics in my album later today if you want to peek

received F8's from Abby'sMom, joanelizbay, ljdugas31, Moonrise, TheMamaHauser

Kelly - yours is next to do, I didn't see any note included. Did you want anything specific?
    Mischief Managed.

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast