Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

I received F8s from alikat, dahna42, marcilee, gaijin,ok darla and scrapper.

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries

Monday update

Also in the mail today and going home: Kris2011 - Indian, Phannie1 - pacific, and Yosemite - Indian.
    Received F8's today from OK Darla -atlantic, pacific and Indian, alikat110 - pacific, azkat - pacific, ctmhjenn- atlantic, and scrapper - pacific.
    ReceiName:  DSCF1129.JPG
Views: 109
Size:  1.21 MBName:  DSCF1130.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  1.20 MBName:  DSCF1131.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  1.20 MBName:  DSCF1132.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  1.21 MBved finished blocks from roseirish48 - pacific, nelco - atlantic, dahna42 - pacific, and moonrise - pacific. Thank you all so much, I love each and every one of them.

Joanelizbay: that is home and hearth from 501 quilt blocks an E book I was gifted this year. I apologize for not putting that in the envelope sometimes I am just happy I found the envelope. sorry! that is going to be one fun quilt. Moon glad your dad is enjoying his blocks. three cats that will be one happy cat quilt for him. I didnt add a face figured you could add a button nose or eyes if you chose to. I kind of liked it being all black the paper pieced one wow that is sure pretty. lucky man!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Here are the pretties received over the weekend! I love them all. Thanks so much!

Name:  boom9-received-allon021113.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  491.7 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Wow those are some really gorgeous blocks. I received two squishies from this groups. They are Allikat110 and ArizonaKat.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

I want all of you to know that I do not need my material back. Please keep it for your own stash. If you have any left over that is.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    I'm catching up Finished reading up on posts. Thanks for understanding and the kind words, I truly appreciatet them. Losts of gorgeous blocks showing up!
    Found out that Amy elected to not have a viewing or funeral as she had decided to donate her body to science. They are having a memorial for her Feb. 24th.

Update on received blocks:
    2-6
    Roseysue
    2-7
    marcialee
    2-8
    OK Darla
    quiltingmommy
    LovingIzabella
    2-11
    Gaijin
    scrapper
    Arizona KAT
    alikat110

Not Yet Received
    country1
    cuppy
    dottie dodge
    girlscout1
    goldendog55
    lovngrandma
    missgigglewings
    Mosher92
    Navarre2011
    Tracibug

I'm going to double check all my envelopes in the next day or two just to be sure. Only have 5 grown-ups ready to head home with my F8ths which will be in the mail tomorrow!
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Blog Entries
    Received two more beautiful blocks today! Thank you NanaKathy and Moonrise. I LOVE them both!! Sorry Nana..dont know what happened to the one picture that made it so much smaller than the lst one! Surely not the operator! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries

monday update

I think I'm making progress on all these envelopes , house is getting a little dusty but other than that everything is good! No time for housework when you gotta' sew. Going on their way home today are blocks for t.lambing - atlantic, quilt addiction - atlantic, gaijin - pacific, lovingisabella - atlantic, tam moo - atlantic.
    Received a F8 from suzibmidlands
    Finished blocks received to day from urgodschild - atlantic, paperpiecreme - atlantic, urgodschild - pacific and indian. Great blocks love them all so much, thank you ladies terrific job!!!!Name:  DSCF1138.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  1.22 MBName:  DSCF1139.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  1.24 MBName:  DSCF1140.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  1.21 MBName:  DSCF1141.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  1.22 MBppiecreme: love the batiks you put with my fabric, it's a perfect match...

I got a Fat 8 from Goldendog55 and here is the picture from NanaKathy55. Name:  From_NanaKathy55.JPG
Views: 242
Size:  108.6 KB

Catch up time:
    Recieved f8 from-
    Alikat110
    ArizonaKAT
    dahna42
    Gaijin
    goldendog55
    marcialee
    Ok Darla
    Scrapper

I mailed f8 fabric to:
    Abby's Mom
    Alikat110
    babyfire04
    country1
    cuppy
    dahna42
    dottie dodge
    Elisabrat
    girlscouts1
    goldendog55
    jaba
    jaydee3
    On 11 Feb 13. Thank you for swapping again!

Blog Entries
    finished block or Joanelizbay today--pic on my profile with all other finished block pics. will mail asap.

Blog Entries
    Two more babies going home tomorrow. RoseIrish48..I loved that fabric you sent! Urgodschild, love the banana fabric! Please post when you get it done! Hard to beleive I have recevied 24 F8's already....Ive sent 10 out and havent even picked fabric for the other 14 yet.... Our new Joanns opened last week and I had to go check it out. I was a little disappointed in the prices there! Ive seen some of the same fabric at my local quilt shop for about $2 a yard less...they do have an excellent assortment of colors though!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

I got three more blocks done, now up to 6/36 (16% yeah!) done and in my photo album:Joanelizbay, jaba, ljdugas31, oldcatlady, urgodschild2, lestrong601.

At last count I have ten more F8's to receive. I'll give it another week before I will start reporting as to who is missing.

Mailed out my F8 today. cuppy

thought to be different and those who know me.. well know I am different...I would post a list of whose fabric I have NOT received. UNLess laugh go ahead I sent you a block back in which case well.. I messed up. A rarity .. shock.. pick yourself up off the floor its true. I forgot (oh no) to mark who I sent blocks back to. No worries you get grumpy your block is not back I have kept a photo of your block and name .. I just cant put it in my file yet. The camera records it just wont read now. sigh. such is life.

Here they are the missing fabrics yet:
    ARIZONA Kat
    Tracibug
    Roseysue
    Alikat110
    Navarre2011
    Mosher92
    Missgigglewings
    Lovingrandma
    Jaybee3
    Goldendog55
    dottiedodge
    Cuppy
    Babysfire4
    girlscout1
    country1

I am sure your busy cutting and sending at your own pace. Please note if you DID send it to me and I should have gotten it we both shall have to watch for it carefully so let me know. I will go to the postal again on Friday so its a few days out..

What a tremendous fast shipping group.. I am SO IMPRESSED. I am SO happy to see so many blocks being turned around. I am hoping for 5 a week if not more. So the goal is.. soon tomorrow is two blocks. The first will be Ms. Hauser so momma watch it will be coming. tough one. I had the perfect absolute blend.. oh no no blends. no batiks.. a newbie. I am chosing my Kona blackest of blacks (or is it moda0 its just blackest of blacks).. hope that is going to work. not sure I have solid white. ugh I hate solids. I love you kid or I would be beggin' please NO solids ugh but for you.. anything almost.
    Linda

Received another f8 today -- Goldendog55

Actually felt good enough yesterday and tonight to get 2 blocks finished.

Moonrise & Roseirish48 should watch their mail boxes for a block from me. Dad signed off as "approved" so they can leave Possum Trot now.

I have changed my signature link so the newest blocks should be there in case anyone wants to peek at them.
    Lisa L.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    My most recent swap - Boomerang 16

Sending out two blocks to abby's Mom and Elisabrat. So look for it to come a mailbox near you in the future. You can peek if you want.

moonwork42029,
    A finished block for you is leaving Japan today! I posted it in my album.

Received F8's from: travelinggrandma, OK Darla, Abby'sMom, Lestrong601.

Blog Entries
    I really liked the idea of a 3 color quilt - that's why I wanted only solid black & whites. I have an image that is very modern in my mind. I know you love jumping through my fabric hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    What a tremendous fast shipping group.. I am SO IMPRESSED. I am SO happy to see so many blocks being turned around. I am hoping for 5 a week if not more. So the goal is.. soon tomorrow is two blocks. The first will be Ms. Hauser so momma watch it will be coming. tough one. I had the perfect absolute blend.. oh no no blends. no batiks.. a newbie. I am chosing my Kona blackest of blacks (or is it moda0 its just blackest of blacks).. hope that is going to work. not sure I have solid white. ugh I hate solids. I love you kid or I would be beggin' please NO solids ugh but for you.. anything almost.
    Mischief Managed.

Blog Entries
    ok got another F8th today from Goldendog55, love the fabirc, and all the colors, and mine will be out tomorow, woohoo a day warly , thought i wouldnot be able to till thursday, but i will be tomorow, so have fun with them and im finisheing up my kansas block for the nations freedom quilt and then i will start on the booms, also working on a 2 tabel runners and a wall hanging, i like to keep busy,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Here's my status update.

Mailed grown-up blocks yesterday morning to:
    Phannie1
    QuiltingMommy

Awaiting F8s from:
    Arizona KAT
    babyfire04
    country1
    cuppy
    dottie dodge
    girlscouts1
    jaydee3
    lovngrandma
    missgigglewings
    Mosher92
    Navarre2011
    Tracibug

And I received this pretty block yesterday from RoseIrish48. Thanks so much! It's beautiful.

Name:  boom9-received-roseirish48.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  475.6 KB
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

I just love that fabric moonrise .. is there a whole series in that line or is that a one fabric pic? I think I could see that on MY bed..send it on over.. after you quilt it of course. Super pretty. still wondering who made that one...

I also can steal the rest of them too just leave them on the end of your bed and go fabric shopping there are some so pretty combinations going on. Maybe thats its Mamahauser your fabric is modern. That is what is throwing me. BTW you got me very interested in Batiks and now well I think they are so wonderful.. the colors grab you. Gracias Seniorita!
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    I just love that fabric moonrise .. is there a whole series in that line or is that a one fabric pic? I think I could see that on MY bed..send it on over.. after you quilt it of course. Super pretty. still wondering who made that one...

I also can steal the rest of them too just leave them on the end of your bed and go fabric shopping there are some so pretty combinations going on. Maybe thats its Mamahauser your fabric is modern. That is what is throwing me. BTW you got me very interested in Batiks and now well I think they are so wonderful.. the colors grab you. Gracias Seniorita!
    Fabric.com shows that there's a coordinating stripe that goes with my fabric, but says they're both currently out of stock. It's called Marrakesh, by Fabric Traditions. Maybe they'll get some more soon, or perhaps someone else carries it?

Here's a link to the stripes:

http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail....f-e45c819f6617

And here's the focal print:

http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail....0-5907c0f1c1d5

I agree with brat.....I love that material.

Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 ... LastLast