Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1722

Thread: Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

I am still missing blocks from....girlscouts1...navarre...roseysue and Tracibug

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Scrapper I love that pic!!! Weird how sometimes a pic just fits huh? Got one quilt done, don't have enough yet to make the 2nd one, but think I will make pillows shams and a couple of pillows to toss on the bed. Hope you all like what I did with your block. Will be making the shams and pillows soon. Thank you all so much for the blocks you sent.Name:  DSCF1447.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  1.23 MB

Blog Entries
    . Thank you all so much for the blocks you sent.Name:  DSCF1447.JPG
Size:  1.23 MB[/QUOTE]

Very nice! I like how the green sets off the blocks. Really makes them pop.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Dottie, I really love the way it turned out.

Blog Entries
    Jaba, I never would have considered green with your colors but WOW..it really sets it off! Someone suggested aqua with my yellow and Im going....OMG...but now I have to try it just to see!! LOL VERY pretty!!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

This is the link to my albums for all Boom swaps.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...99-albums.html

Blog Entries
    Sometimes you just never know huh? Aqua might be just the color to make that yellow and white pop right out. Let us see what it looks like

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Scrapper I love that pic!!! Weird how sometimes a pic just fits huh? Got one quilt done, don't have enough yet to make the 2nd one, but think I will make pillows shams and a couple of pillows to toss on the bed. Hope you all like what I did with your block. Will be making the shams and pillows soon. Thank you all so much for the blocks you sent.Name:  DSCF1447.JPG
Size:  1.23 MB
    WOW! That turned out great! And it's finished. I see my block! :-)

Rec'd block from Navarre 2011, thank you so much it is beautiful. Just waiting on a few more and I'm ready to put this baby together!...
    Country 1

I am by no means complaining, but I just need to know if the following people have or have not mailed me blocks. Just trying to make sure I haven't placed 1 in the wrong place. girlscouts1, LovingIzabella, lovingrandma, Roseysue, Tracibug. I know I have seen on here where some of you have had some health issues and that is fine, I understand! Just I think I remember getting 1 of these, but it is not marked on my paper, so just trying to update MYSELF. I have really enjoyed this swap and I'm reviving up for the next.
    Thank you all for swapping!... You are truly a great bunch of ladies/gentlemen, proud to be in this with you all!..
    Penny
    Country 1

Received block from Scrapper...Thanks so much -- Really it's not wonky...just was on floor and I was leaning over wobbling I guess.

Name:  block-scrapper.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  122.8 KB
    Lisa L.
    Howdies from Possum Trot (yes it does exist)
    My most recent swap - Boomerang 16

Blog Entries
    I started putting my blocks together today, however I dont care for the green I picked for the sashing so Im going to wait a day or two and see if it grows on me before I go any further...There was a black background that had yellow, orange purple flowers on it with green vines in one of the swaps. I made a block called Handy Dandy for the owner of it but didnt write down the real name of the owner It was beautiful and would go perfect with my yellow/white. Ive looked everywhere on line and cant find it..might have to try something closer to it. Ugh roadblocks!!
    People may not remember what you looked like or what you said but they will always remember how you made them feel!

I checked my blocks and I am still waiting for 9 blocks! I most recently received blocks from Navarre 2011, Lovingizabella, and Scrapper. Thank you so much!
    But I am still waiting for blocks from:
    babyfire04
    cuppy
    dottie dodge
    girlscouts1
    ljdugas31
    lovngrandma
    Phannie1
    Roseysue
    Tracibug

Please correct me if I am mistaken!

Gaijin

Quote Originally Posted by Country1 View Post
    I am by no means complaining, but I just need to know if the following people have or have not mailed me blocks. Just trying to make sure I haven't placed 1 in the wrong place. girlscouts1, LovingIzabella, lovingrandma, Roseysue, Tracibug. I know I have seen on here where some of you have had some health issues and that is fine, I understand! Just I think I remember getting 1 of these, but it is not marked on my paper, so just trying to update MYSELF. I have really enjoyed this swap and I'm reviving up for the next.
    Thank you all for swapping!... You are truly a great bunch of ladies/gentlemen, proud to be in this with you all!..
    Penny
    I am just starting to sew again and I have a lot of blocks to do. One by one you all will be getting them back. I am really looking forward to doing them - finally. It is so nice to not be in constant anymore!
    Roseysue
    Roseysue

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    I checked my blocks and I am still waiting for 9 blocks! I most recently received blocks from Navarre 2011, Lovingizabella, and Scrapper. Thank you so much!
    But I am still waiting for blocks from:
    babyfire04
    cuppy
    dottie dodge
    girlscouts1
    ljdugas31
    lovngrandma
    Phannie1
    Roseysue
    Tracibug

Please correct me if I am mistaken!

Gaijin
    Gaijin, Mine was sent May 10th. It would be the only one I did not get a picture of. I do not recall what your fabric was. If you could post a picture of it, maybe I have some scraps and can create another to get in the mail. Wish you had said something earlier. I had the reciept where I mailed till last week. sorry, Phannie

Phannie1,

Please do not panic! I will check through what I received when I get home. I posted by using my original list that I keep at my office. So please do not do anything until I PM you! I was just doing a check to see if my information is correct!

Gaijin

my records show all my blocks went out to everyone that sent me a f8 in feb.dont remember your fabric,but if my records are wrong I will make another one if you send fabric.Thanks

Blog Entries
    Im posting a picture of the fabric I really really want to find! Does anyone recognize it from previous swaps?? The block I made out of it (dont remember who it went to) was in september of 2012 so Im guessing it was the Boom 8 swap? Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Gaijin, mine was mailed on the deadline day so since it's not there yet it should be any day now. If you haven't received it soon let me know and I will make another one and can cut a rectangle for a new siggy block to if you send me the measurements, I pretty sure I have scraps left of your fabric.
    http://babyfire04.blogspot.com/
    If it makes you happy, it's worth the time!

Wish I could help - I checked through my 2012 booms and didn't see that fabric.
    Quilting as I go traveling down the road

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Blog Entries
    mine will be going out, on the 3rd, my postman and i had a difference of opionin, i get fabric in envelopes all the time and now they willnot mail any fabric are envelopes that are bulky , and i got them as flat as possible unless they are in a bubble envelope, so u will be gitting your block in a bubble envelope, i created, and some will get them ina small one, so sorry but mine will need to be ironed i am sure, i think the postal serviceneeds to be the same all over , like universal not one one ay and another this way, egads im so frustrated i spe2 hours talking and comllaining in 3 days over my mail, going out to one person, this is redicuous i told her i have 30 envlopes to mail just like this and she said if any ar enot in bubble envelopes she will sedn them back, so i complained and hubby took a picture of my wall hanging that is missing , well MIA in the mail for over 3 months, and tole her to put an all points bulitin out fo rit , look in lost bins and so forth, for it, im mad and want it and i will put all my blocks in bubbles and i want them delivered to the boxes ofthe intended not in the lost bins, gosh i was on a roll and hubby said man i think i will go fishing let u cool down, i was wanting to knowck heads and get my point across ,not right, at all, --- ok i will get off my soap box now and go back to sewing and get something done, talk to u sweet ladies later, and im a working away on all i need to do every day
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Ugh!!! I am so sorry ladies!! It appears 9 envelopes slid under the car seat and did not go in the mail with the rest So very sorry..they will be out in the mail today! If I remember correctly they belong to:
    QuiltingCraftyLady
    EagleOne
    Mosher
    BabyFire
    lovngrandma
    country1
    RoseySue
    Quiltingmommy
    OK Darla
    Again I am so sorry!! (Good thing I cleaned out the car over the weekend )
    Hugs
    April

My apologies it was girlscouts1 not babyfire's that was mailed yesterday..sorry!
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Got my last block for Boom 9 from Lovinggrandma. Thank you. I already had the other blocks put together in my quilt so will use this for a pillow sham! Bring on Boom 10!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

LovingIzabella, I rec'd your block today and it is beautiful! I love it. Thank you once again for all your hard work!...
    Penny
    Country 1

Blog Entries
    Havent seen anyone update lately on blocks still missing. I got my last one about a week ago but was wondering if there are some that are still missing blocks? Would love to see pictures of the blocks put together when you get them done! Still mentally fighting with myself about sashing for my yellow/white ones. Ive tried 3 different colors now and not real fond of either of them so ripped them out...one of these days something will click!

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 ... LastLast