Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread >

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 04:08 PM

hello ladies i got swuishies in the amil, woohoo 2 of them, got a beautiful block from Mosher92, and also got another beautiful clock from travelingramma, i will be posting pics later , having kid issues now, and will ue camera and take pics of all my blocks i know i hvae not been very good about posting pics , i still have to make my albums,but i promise i will get them done, such beauties, love them all, and onec i have them all in, i will let u all know what and which ones are for, yes some placemats, a runner are 2 a topper, and and ohtraveling grandma i can let u knwo that the beautiful sunflower dresend will be in a wall hanging for my mother, as that is her fav vlower and most all her decoaratins are those and frogs, lol, thanks so much ladies
Old 03-21-2013, 04:16 PM

April's first operation didn't work, so she had another brain operation on Tuesday.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:37 PM

Mosher, Got my block and your Fat8th. I am going to Texas tomorrow and will catch up on postings when I get back.

Thanks, Phannie
Old 03-21-2013, 05:55 PM

I just noticed on the block I made for you one of the pieces is sewn in wrong. Sorry about that. it is on the top right corner. The square of solid white is the corner piece.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:23 PM

Default update

Received this beautiful block from Marcialee today, thank you so much, it will be perfect
Old 03-21-2013, 06:25 PM

And this one from travelinggramma, beautiful and great job on those circles. Thank you so much.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:40 AM

received finished blocks from Lori-ann Mosher,traveling gramma,donna arruda,marcialee,nanakathy55, today love all the blocks, love the stars, and the white contrast is perfect, could be using these for alternating blocks. I will take photo soon, and post. These neutral blocks really look nice together, will have to think about this.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:54 AM

Rec'd a beautiful block from Phannie today. Thank you so much I love it! I know that fabric was not real easy to work with, but you really pulled it off!
Also rec'd block and F8 from Mosher92 today. Thinking hard about your block. Love the block you sent. It is very pretty! Love the fabric you put with it, it is wonderful together!
Country1
Old 03-22-2013, 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
so all finished blocks in mail today. I rec;d a completed block along with her f8 from Mosher today--still waiting on Girlscout1 F8--expect it will be here shortly. so only three more blocks to make.
elisabrat--i havent received enough of he completed blocks back yet to start putting them together. I hope to get three twin size quilt tops out of the completed blocks that will then be donated to the church group for their charity projects. I understand they use the money for camp scholarships for underprivileged kids besides donating some of the finished quilts to various nursing homes in the area. I do whatever i can to forward their ministry.
Wonderful gift for a child. Great to see such a wonderful project! Kuddos to you!
Country1
Old 03-22-2013, 03:59 AM

Sound
Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
Today is the day. Yep I am going on an unofficial "field trip". The class I go to for quilting....someone discovered that Hoffman's has tours so she arranged for any one in the class to go. Today is the day. I have 4 other ladies in my car and we are going to the factory which is in Mission Viejo (in Orange Co). We will tour the factory and see I guess how they print the fabric. All of us "old ladies" are so excited to be going. We will also take a tour up to Kaufman's once they finish their remodeling phase of their shop. But that is in the future. So sorry no sewing blocks today.
Sounds like FUN! wish I could go!...
Country1