Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Somewhere near the water in beautiful Michigan
    WOOF

WOOF

WOOF

bark!

I received my first pkg today!
    And..... I received my fabric a day sooner than I expected.
    I still think it will take me to Monday before i can get it back out to you all.
    What fun!
    I think I am going to do my blocks in the order the fabric is received except I might bump the Canadians to the beginning of the pile when they come in so they don't have to wait so long to get something finished back.

I of my material is gone in the mail. Happy Quilting
    Sewspecial

Quote Originally Posted by susiequilt
    I received my first pkg today!
    And..... I received my fabric a day sooner than I expected.
    I still think it will take me to Monday before i can get it back out to you all.
    What fun!
    I think I am going to do my blocks in the order the fabric is received except I might bump the Canadians to the beginning of the pile when they come in so they don't have to wait so long to get something finished back.
    Awwwh.....thanks for thinking of us Canadians.....My inner puppy is going crazy as I listen to everyone saying they have got their first squishies......I figure it will probably be at least 2 weeks before I see one.....keeping fingers crossed Canada Post may surprise me!!

Received from Donna today, will get a block made and out ASAP, were still having snow!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!
    OK....I got my first F8 yesterday!!!!!!! From Barbsbus! I love this fabric, btw!!
    OK...here is the deal with the post office...I spent like 20 minutes talking in-depth with them about mailing these. If you send them in a regular #10 envelope and you fold them in a way that they are evenly distributed across the whole envelope, then it is only $0.44!! If it is bulky it can go all the way up to $1.39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So be careful how you fold them and you will be able to send them for the price of a stamp. (I had to take about ten home and re-do them so it didn't cost me so much!)
    I have all but ten sent out. Planning on getting those cut and packaged today so that I can mail them out tomorrow.
    The spreadhseet is a Godsend!! It makes it SO easy to keep organized. I added a column to the left of mailed for "stuffed"...lol.
    Here's a pic of the fabric I rec'd........

barbsbus's fabric!
    Name:  Attachment-64391.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  55.2 KB

I received my block from Barbara today... Im already itching to start!!

Blog Entries
    I received my first squishy from SaraV. It is great, I have already cut the block, will finish sewing tonight! I hope I get more tomorrow because we are snowed in also.

This is so fun!

Canadians, I'm so sorry it will take so long for the fabric to get to you...I can't even go to the post office until Monday to mail it. :cry:

received f8's from misty c & Donna H today. will hopefully start working on squares this weekend. beautiful material ladies!!

I received F8's from Donna/NorBanaquilts & Barbara J today. What to do, What to do! That is ALL that is going through my head now! LOL

I just bought my envelopes and now to label them and get it mailed off. I will post as soon as I get my fabrics mailed off. I am hoping tomorrow but if not, then it will be Monday.

Happy Quilting all!

I got Barb's F8 today, hopefully I'll get it done over the weekend

Quick look to see what is going on and I really needed all those hugs today All I can say is hubby is stable and his two drs. have been gems. Hoping to get the fabric out tomorrow and have received some that I will look on when I get hubby settled in for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by granny216
    Quick look to see what is going on and I really needed all those hugs today All I can say is hubby is stable and his two drs. have been gems. Hoping to get the fabric out tomorrow and have received some that I will look on when I get hubby settled in for a bit.
    Take care of hubby first, most important thing in the world. Fabric can wait, lots of time for sure. Hugs coming your way.

Blog Entries
    More hugs and prayers for you and dh, Mary.

granny216 my thoughts and prayers are with you and hubby...take care and keep us posted on how he is doing

I received Barb's F8 today! I hope to start making blocks this weekend. I am already looking through my stash to find complimentary pieces.

I received 4 today!! I am so far behind some of you. I will try to work on getting mine ready this weekend. This is so much fun, and I can't wait to start making squares!!
    Should we post pictures of the blocks as we do them?

Ninnie
    I would love to see blocks as they are done but that is just me-I am always an eager beaver lol
    Hugs
    April

Should we be posting the blocks we make or should we post the ones we receive? And is it going to be on this thread? I haven't gotten any F8's yet but plan to try to work on them as them come in.

Blog Entries
    I'm willing to do whatever it takes,
    (1) post as we make or
    (2) post as we receive or
    (3) post the finished quilt...

everybody vote now!

I vote #1 because I am so excited about this swap!

I vote post as we receive.....my thinking is I want the surprise factor when I open the squishee!!

Sad to say but it's looking like Monday for outgoing mail from me.
    Deeeeeelighted to say that I've received mail from barbsbus and from Norbanaquilts...nice job, ladies!

Post as we receive, I need the surprise!! :)

I vote for as we recieve... :) As long as everyone has access to a camera lol

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Post as we receive -- and DEFINITELY POST THE FINISHED QUILT. That should give us all some extra incentive to finish it rather than add to our UFO's.

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 ... LastLast