Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10

Old 04-09-2010, 11:49 AM

I have received all but:

barbsbus
blueberryribbontoes
BobbinWinder
Moodykim
sewspecial
thequilteddove

A couple of those are in the mail so I expect them soon.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:38 PM

What a beautiful block from Coletta. Thank you! ;-) I can hardly wait to get them all to get them set together. (No I'm not rushing you other guys, I understand that life gets in the way sometimes.)

Coletta
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50685[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50685.jpe  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:44 PM

hi all. I will get on here and upate soon. I have received some blocks but we are getting ready to move across the country...!!!...and my camera was stolen today at my moving sale =(
Will post soon!
ps I still have BRT's and CJT's to send out. I will get to it asap ladies!!
Old 04-09-2010, 05:16 PM

Since last Friday I have received one block and corrected my records on one block. Thank you Lisa for your beautiful block. I am sorry that I had Barb S. as a no show. As you have seen above, her block is outstanding. Thank you both ever so much.

Barb S. I mailed your block with all the others, they have seemed to make it home. Yours should be there soon. Let me know if it is still missing next week.

My missing ones are the same as last week except for Barb S and Lisa:

April
Vicki
Barbara J
Odessa Quilts
Roseanne
Sharon
Anita
Kim
Andree
Sandy
L or N Grimm
L Bunn

I now have 2/3 of my quilt. When I get the next 12 blocks it will be time for a reunion (joining at the hips.) Thanks to everyone, especially April, for a great swap. Marie
Old 04-11-2010, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Madquilter....Loving that soft & sweet---2nd row 2nd one. Isn't that called a Cathedral Window or something like that? Love it.
BRT did that one BY HAND! Isn't it fabulous? It needs to take center stage.
I thought that was done by Hand...I remember a couple of years ago at a car show and the lady sitting next to us was making those. I had to ask her what she was doing..because I'm nosey...LOL
Old 04-11-2010, 09:23 PM

Okay, off to the Post Office I go Monday with blocks headed home to the following:

BARBS
ISPY
NINNIE
SEWSPECIAL
BOBBINWINDER
MISTILIZ
SUSIEQUILT
NEOMA
MOSHER92
THEQUILTEDDOVE
MOODYKIM
MGRHS
DAYLILY4U
JANECAT

I have to get more envelopes for the last 7 that I still have: CJT_MAMA, GIGIX12,JAN-10, KYSMOMMY2,LOVINGIZABELLA, PURPLEMEM and SARASEWING. I hope you can wait; I don't know if I'll make it to the office supply store tomorrow. Sent DH today to pick up some 6x9 manilla envies, he came back with the 6x9 manillas with bubble lining in them, so some of you will be getting really special blocks!

I am hoping to send the rest by Wed (the 14th), which would likely make me the last one finished, but someone has to bring up the rear, right?

Colletta, I did get a block from you last Monday, but I have been afraid to open it. The PO seriously shredded the envelope it was in, put it in another one with their apologies (yeah, right!), and I have been just too afraid to open it. I want to photograph it first and show everyone what the post office is up to here in Michigan.... aren't we practically keeping them in business jsut with this swap??? You'd think they could be a little more careful!

I still need to receive blocks from: MoodyKim, Sewspecial, thequilteddove,anitariddle, blueribbontoes, Bobbinwinder, and cjt_mama.

I'm not cutting my fabric for 2.0 until I'm finished, so breathe easy ladies; it's all good! :-)

Odessa
Old 04-12-2010, 03:37 AM

So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the block will be alright when you get the courage to open it. If not, I can make you another block.

Very interested in seeing the mangled envelope...
Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 AM

Question...What size envelope's have you gals used to mail out the F8? That way I know what size I need to get.

Thank you,
Mish :0)
Old 04-12-2010, 08:15 AM

Question...What size envelope's have you gals used to mail out the F8? That way I know what size I need to get.

Thank you,
Wel I just got mine all done up and I just put them in the long white enevlopes and they fit fine.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom

Thank you,
Wel I just got mine all done up and I just put them in the long white enevlopes and they fit fine.
Thank you for your help :0)